Clubplanet Nightlife Community

light bright, light bright..turn on the magic of colored lights.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

<looks around to see if anyone is listening>

i had cavariccis...travel foxes...alot of Aqua Net hairspray and I even had my nails done every 2 weeks and had my boyfriends name painted on a nail!!!!

Oh geez...

HAHAA...well, you're from Jersey...you have a good excuse...

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

does anyone remember those friggin bike shorts with the neon stripe down the side...

i hated those fucking things!

and when girls used to tie their shirts at the bottom in a knot or use those retarded little shirt clip things?!?

ugh! and wet and wild lip gloss...

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by duckets:

does anyone remember those friggin bike shorts with the neon stripe down the side...

definatley rocked those under my b-ball shorts durng recess in grammar school LOL

------------------

-----"I am Jack's Mental Disorder. -Ed Norton~Fight Club Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpgringcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

I'm really dating myself here, but does anyone remember the pocket books that were big clutches? They were made of rubber and/or vinyl. They usually had some kind of raised oattern on them, whether it was circles or diagonal stripes.

Then there were the pocket books that had scenes on them, such as a soda shop scene with a chick drinking a shake, etc.

What about "Best Friends" t-shirts!?! With the names down the sleeves and a rainbow iron-on in the middle!?!?

And lets not forget Cleopatra makeup. The lipgloss with the mirror on the back. And remember when you couldn't wear anything but a Champion sweatshirt?!

Those were the days. biggrin.gif

------------------

pbc.gif

alright guys, the ULTIMATE favorite.....TUBE SOCKS!!!!! i had every color combo imaginable. and what about the gym shorts with the white lining on them? and to the girl who mentioned the travel foxes, weren't they sooooooooooo comfortable???

What about Debbie Gibson Electric Youth perfume?? I tHINK I had 5 bottles.

What about Tinkerbell makeup? I had it all.

Wanna play with my Easy Bake oven or play a game or Tuba-Ruba?? I still have em. How about my best friend charm? Do you have the other half?

Remember when you used to make noteooks with your friends and decorate them with magazine clippings? You'd write notes to each other in them and pass them off in the hallway thinking you had the best notebook around?

Those were the days.,

------------------

lolly2.jpg

speaking of notebooks...

remember Trapper Keepers!!! And writing I LOVE JOHN or I cwm38.gif JOHN all over the front cover!!!

Of course, I would also right it on my hand too!!!

AND Jelly Shoes!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

How about bicycles with the banana seats?

Snoopy Snow Cone Machine?

Reebok Pumps??

I can go on forever....

Remember how everyone used to wear Keds? I think I wore Keds for 7 years of my life!!

------------------

lolly2.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

Snoopy Snow Cone Machine!

i just got one of those for my b-day last year! those shits are hard to turn! how did we do it when we were little?!?

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club