Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Usual Monday Favorite Vocal Track Thread

You know the deal. It's Monday. Long week/weekend of clubbing & partying. What's your favorite CURRENT vocal track of the week?

My pick: "Looking For Love" by Karen Ramirez....niiice...very niiiice!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

I could be wrong and probably am, but I believe PVD played some form of my above favorite track of the week (Looking For Love). I downloaded it and the keyboards sounded way too familiar. Can anyone confirm?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

You know the deal. It's Monday. Long week/weekend of clubbing & partying. What's your favorite CURRENT vocal track of the week?

My pick: "Looking For Love" by Karen Ramirez....niiice...very niiiice!

that has been my track for like the last two weeks now...just look at my signature...i love it...gonna go play it now and daydream...

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

I dont have a favorite vocal track, but i wanted to show support for this thread as I hope it will have a long and prosperous run.

That and despite having met Rich only twice or so, he and Sinem are a couple of pretty 'keen' peeps.

Don't let go of your Dove, babe.

e

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by suedenyc:

I could be wrong and probably am, but I believe PVD played some form of my above favorite track of the week (Looking For Love). I downloaded it and the keyboards sounded way too familiar. Can anyone confirm?

Your such a raver! hahaha! of course I can't confirm.. BTW: When we went tanning the other day The girl kept calling me Pracilla it was the funniest thing.. I never responded because I forgot.. She probably thought I was on some kinda medication! hahaha (Just thought I would throw that in since I am going to forget!)

My favorite vocal.., "FREE TO BE!" btw: the song Freedom (danny Opened his set with sounded like Gioa's voice I was about to throw up right there.. A thought it was her singing! hahahah

Just so you know.. He gave a shout out to everyone that gave him CD's esp.. the ones on the WMC compilation CD... so he is checking them out darlin'!!!!!!!!!!! and checking them twice!

Luv Sinem

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

With out a doubt im gonna say Eddie Baez's new John Lennon mix. Im not sure of the name of the track though. If you wanna hear it go to SF on sat i heard Jonathan rips it. but i havent been their since eddie finished it. i think its better than his without you, but thats tough to say.

Originally posted by korzo-:

In line with Petrol's comment, I'm here to support you, Suede...

Get your ass out of Brooklyn soon...

ME????? Where the hell were you when Crackorn and I were making hot piglove at PVD on Friday? It wasn't the same without you!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif