Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanilla Ice at PVD!!!

OMG! I totally forgot...probably 'cause I was in my own world. But Friday night for PVD, me and Vic were dancing next to Vanilla Ice himself. He was wearing a tan, knit muslim cap. Something sleevless to show off his multiple tatoos and I think he was rolling like the rest of us!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gif BABY!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

So did he "kick it one time, booooyeee"? I'm surprised he ain't in hidin now that Suge is gettin out....

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

...to the extreme i rock the mike like a vandel, light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle...dance...

Oh christ...i am such a dork...why do i know the words!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

[b

I think we all do, only a few will admit though. smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Vanilla , Ice, Ice Baby!

Wow I have to admmit I had the biggest CRUCH on him back in the day!

Along with Public Enemy #1 being my favorite duo... My uncle lived with us at the time.. He always played the role of Flavor Flav and I was Chuck D.

SI!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Like cathy said, we all do. Tho most would like to try to forget, we do have some closet Ice fans around. My memory of that time is this radio station down in DC 105.1, back when they were cool, played Ice, Ice Baby 105 times in a row one day. It was psycho. Not to say we didn't like it, it gave us a chance to practice the lyrics. Back in the day when hip hop was fun.....Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

BTW, he looked good at PVD except that he had this long goat's soul-patch thing hanging from his chin for about 5"...I like little ones ala Crackorn or Spoonyd but Ice's was just way too long.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com