Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: chicks that ride the LIRR, help...

i see this chick get on the train at my stop almost every morning .. i never see her around town , but she is smokin !!!! about my age maybe a lil younger ... but on the train in the am, everyone is kinda doing their own thing and waking up etc ... i wanna say something to this girl , but i dont want to be intrusive or annoying ... is it rude to disturb someone in the morning ... what do i do to get at this chick ?> i was thinkin to just start sayign good morning and thats it for a while then tryin to talk to her more once we say hello on the regular .. or should i just muster up some balls and sit next to her and be like hey i'm riding the train in with you .,.. =)

some advise here ... i think i should strike fast ,..,. seems like this week i'm doing pretty good with the fems ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

[This message has been edited by joeydollaz (edited 04-16-2001).]

Originally posted by smileygirl:

what town/stop do you get on the train?

i get on the port washington train at douglaston .. you're not the girl i see are you =) ... if yeah i wanna take u out to dinner !

ps- jammy - i went back and did a lil editing for ya .. i didnt realize how bad the typos were in that post =)

------------------

Your ad here !

This is EXACTLY how to handle this situation:

Next time you see her, allow her to settle into her seat and then approach somewhat tentatively but with confidence and say:

"I have noticed you taking this train before. Each time I saw you, I feared I wouldn't have the chance to see you again. I feared that one day you would stop taking this train or our paths, for whatecer reason, would fail to cross again. I would never be able to forgive myself if that happened and I didn't take the chance to come up and speak to you. You look like soemone that I would like to have the opportunity to get to know. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to give you a call sometime so we could get together for a drink or dinner. If you're not comfortable with this or don't think it's a good idea, that's ok too. I just know that I would have been haunted by this if I didn't at least give it a try."

Good luck bro'. Send us pics of the wedding...

Originally posted by harley1:

This is EXACTLY how to handle this situation:

Next time you see her, allow her to settle into her seat and then approach somewhat tentatively but with confidence and say:

"I have noticed you taking this train before. Each time I saw you, I feared I wouldn't have the chance to see you again. I feared that one day you would stop taking this train or our paths, for whatecer reason, would fail to cross again. I would never be able to forgive myself if that happened and I didn't take the chance to come up and speak to you. You look like soemone that I would like to have the opportunity to get to know. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to give you a call sometime so we could get together for a drink or dinner. If you're not comfortable with this or don't think it's a good idea, that's ok too. I just know that I would have been haunted by this if I didn't at least give it a try."

Good luck bro'. Send us pics of the wedding...

i dont wanna look desperate or even worse, obsessed ! i think i might take that approach except a lil lighter ... i also have some other things on teh burners so i might need to pass on this one ... i dunno ... she is sooooo freaking hot tho !

GOD DAMN !!! i hate think bout it =)

------------------

Your ad here !

oh Joey...just say *Hello* and then a few days/weeks later ask her how she is doing...and then you can tell by the way she answers that if she is a bitch in the morning or not...and if she is not or she is and that doesn't bother you, go ahead and talk to her...don't be afraid smile.gif just be cool about it! smile.gif Good luck

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

she ussually sit on the side where there is only 2 seat .. when teh train isnt that full sittin rigth next to her liek that might be pushing it i think .. i dunno ... fuck i'll try something i guess maybe if i see her tomorrow morning ... i just dont want to be teh annoying guy on the train ... what train do u get home ?? maybe we can meet in charlie-o's for a drink=)

Well maybe that would be a little obvious, but nothing is wrong with that? Besides, she could be thinking the same thing you are!!!

You know how people stand up in the isle like 10 minutes before the train stops just so they can be the first ones off the train? Well , maybe she one who waits for the train to stop entirely and then gets out of her seat--you do the same. Sometimes people are rude and don't let you out of the row of seats your in--why don't you be the one who lets her go ahead of you. (I hope you understand what I'm saying here). Let her notice you.

I usually take the 5:32 or 6:01 train home--what about you?

Well maybe that would be a little obvious, but nothing is wrong with that? Besides, she could be thinking the same thing you are!!!

You know how people stand up in the isle like 10 minutes before the train stops just so they can be the first ones off the train? Well , maybe she one who waits for the train to stop entirely and then gets out of her seat--you do the same. Sometimes people are rude and don't let you out of the row of seats your in--why don't you be the one who lets her go ahead of you. (I hope you understand what I'm saying here). Let her notice you.

I usually take the 5:32 or 6:01 train home--what about you?

yeah i hear ya completely ... she def waits for everyone to get off teh train too .. and so do i ... i was lettign her go out in front of me today too ... but shes was slackin ... so i stepped off and found her walkin rigth next to me outside going up the stairs ...

lola has got it rigth i think tho .. that was my plan from the get-go, say hello a few times then bust the move =) ... lola u need to catch the later train one day and help me out =) ....

i get the 7:14 train out of pennn .. unless i miss it then i'm on the 7:49 ( ugg !) guess we wont be drinkin charlie-o's anytime soon =) ...

------------------

Your ad here !

Guest danwang

Hey joey, sorry I can't help with your main question, but I sometimes take the train from Douglaston too, when I'm at my gf's place the night before. What time do you take the train in the morning? If it's the 8:30, then I hope it's not my gf!

cwm24.gif

First of all things, what's the race?

(I usually take an earlier train so that I can stop by my place before going to work)

If you see someone on a Monday morning toting a big bag, it's probably me.

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-16-2001).]

Originally posted by danwang:

Hey joey, sorry I can't help with your main question, but I sometimes take the train from Douglaston too, when I'm at my gf's place the night before. What time do you take the train in the morning? If it's the 8:30, then I hope it's not my gf!

cwm24.gif

First of all things, what's the race?

(I usually take an earlier train so that I can stop by my place before going to work)

If you see someone on a Monday morning toting a big bag, it's probably me.

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-16-2001).]

this girl gets on the 10:00 train ,.. whos your girl friend ?? she lives in the manor ? maybe i know here ... i worked at f-scotts aka bk sweeney's for long time and atteh douglaston club before that .. i know mad douglaston people .. where do u live ? bayside ? hmmm maybe i know u too ..

------------------

Your ad here !

Guest danwang

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

this girl gets on the 10:00 train ,.. whos your girl friend ?? she lives in the manor ? maybe i know here ... i worked at f-scotts aka bk sweeney's for long time and atteh douglaston club before that .. i know mad douglaston people .. where do u live ? bayside ? hmmm maybe i know u too ..

Oh ok (sigh of relief smile.gif )...

I think she only takes that train if she majorly oversleeps.

She doesn't live in the manor, but somewhere walking distance from the train station. I don't think she goes to either of those places.

I live in the city.

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Originally posted by danwang:

Oh ok (sigh of relief smile.gif )...

I think she only takes that train if she majorly oversleeps.

She doesn't live in the manor, but somewhere walking distance from the train station. I don't think she goes to either of those places.

I live in the city.

thats cool ... next time u guys get off teh train you should pop in there for a drink .. not bad neighborhood bar ... rigth off the train on teh south side of the tracks ( walking toward northern blvd.) if she walks to teh train she must be pretty close to there the manor ... i go sailing out thjere a lot in the summer ... it a nice neighborhood to go walkin around in the the summer too ...

------------------

Your ad here !

Guest crystalmethodny

Im actually on the Ronkonkoma line for a lttle while until I move back...

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Maybe you can just bring a videocamera in that joint, and go up and say: "I'm doing a little filmin for a movie I'm makin. Would you like to say hi to the camera and maybe flash your goods?". Hey, it worked for that guy in College Girls Gone Wild, and also in Soriority Sisters Gone Wild.

But on the real, you should say something, or you'll hate yourself later, thinking what it could have been. Some girls are bitchy in the mornings, but you might as well say hi and see how it goes. Don't sound all wussy though, be confident, and report back and let us know if she'll star in your video. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Sorry, i get on in Cedarhurst...

I think you should sit next to her on the train--what do you have to lose?

I've had a lot of conversations with people on the train before--it's perfectly harmless.

she ussually sit on the side where there is only 2 seat .. when teh train isnt that full sittin rigth next to her liek that might be pushing it i think .. i dunno ... fuck i'll try something i guess maybe if i see her tomorrow morning ... i just dont want to be teh annoying guy on the train ... what train do u get home ?? maybe we can meet in charlie-o's for a drink=)

------------------

Your ad here !

So JD, what's tha deal? Did she agree to be in the video? Is she carrying your seed now? Don't tell us you didn't make any moves....Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

So JD, what's tha deal? Did she agree to be in the video? Is she carrying your seed now? Don't tell us you didn't make any moves....Peace.

she wasnt on the train today ... she's not there everyday ...

dznyc - shes beautiful, kinda short long straight blonde hair, niceeee lips , reallllly cute and pretty ... she neevrs look too happy .. i guess shes just bored ,.. she always gets on the front of tehtrain ... all the way at teh front of the platform....

but i dunno, now i've been talkin to this nother girl whos real hot and nice too .. so we'll see maybe the train girl missed her chance ... i'll still talkto her next time i see her .. i was def going to today if i saw her ...

------------------

Your ad here !

They key is to not go up to her with a pre mediated diolgue...this will only freak her out. And don't stare at her blankly either.

It will take time, you have to gain her trust. Smile at her one day, let her have your seat another day, ask her about the book she's reading the 3rd day. Just don't come on too strong.

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.