Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all DM fans!

OOooh yeah!

Rachel, there is NOTHING bad to say about them.. They are simply GREAT! I seriously can't wait anymore..

I'm gonna get tix for a few ppl so we all sit together.. MSG is huge and it'd be really cool to have everyone together! But it'll be tough to organize!

OMG... the best show i've ever seen... no... the two best shows were DM. They kick ass.

I'm in, and I will help if you want to try to get us in the same area.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

ahh...I sooo remember...

I had a meeting in upper westchester at 9am the next day..so I didn't get a ticket...

But then..alas! A free ticket opp. came up...Jill racked her brain....then came up with..THE PLAN! Have dad pick her up after the concert and then drive her to the meeting the next day...since my dad is the most thoughtful and kind person in the world..he agreed! Drove down from rockland..picked me up...drove me back up there..and then to the meeting in the morning...go dad! smile.gif

I remember from that show..how good "home" sounded...god damn chills!

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I'm there...NOTHING is keeping me away. I'll beat a security guard if I have to.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen