Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REVLON RUN / WALK FOR WOMEN

Just wondering if anyone else is going to be participating in this event? Its on May 5, 2001 and open to both men and women. Its a 5k fundraiser.

If ya want, you can check out the web site for more info... www.revlonwalk.com. Im going to be doing this myself and quite excited. Anyone wanna join me?

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif I quit ~~~~~yea yea yea~~~~~ its all over now.

"Try to suceed without me" butflanim_e0.gif

Originally posted by haykoon:

You say its a 5K walk, what exactly is that? 5 bumps then you try to walk.

No not exactly. If youre going to make stupid comments, do it on another post. This is for cancer and something I happen to take very seriously.

I dont find you to be funny in anyway so fuck yourself. I cant believe you would make a joke about a fundraiser for the benefit of cancer.

kAt cwm23.gifcwm21.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

By no means did I make fun of the fund raiser or your cause. Cancer is a serious issue and is not to be taken lightly, you better check yourself because you never made any mention of cancer or a cause in your post. You merely said its a Revelon fund raiser. Dont start the bashing your name has already been slandered all over this board.

By no means did I make fun of the fund raiser or your cause. Cancer is a serious issue and is not to be taken lightly, you better check yourself because you never made any mention of cancer or a cause in your post. You merely said its a Revelon fund raiser. Dont start the bashing your name has already been slandered all over this board.

I cant believe you would even try and make yourself appear better with this post. Its obviously a fund raiser for some cause and maybe if you checked it out you'd know.

Im not in a good mood today and dont need to "check myself". I dont give a fuck what ONE person on this board happens to think of me FYI. You dont like me and my posts, then dont read and reply...as simple as PB&J.

And it is co-ed. Everyone can run. The number to make either a donation or registration information is 212.379.3199

xoxo

kAt

------------------

Originally posted by spragga25:

Thank for the info kat - I'll register 2nite

very cool...we should try to meet up and maybe run together. Im totally out of shape but its a good cause. Lemme know.

------------------

Good for you Kat. It's nice to know that the younger crowd gets involved with fundraisers like these for great causes.

I'd love to join ya but I don't know if my smokers lungs could handle a 5k right now. Speaking of cancer.....

------------------

lolly2.jpg

Originally posted by misskittie:

very cool...we should try to meet up and maybe run together. Im totally out of shape but its a good cause. Lemme know.

That's cool - I'm not in shape yet either, so this will be just nice stroll for me!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Duh. Read the subject line next time 'Jack'.

[This message has been edited by shannah (edited 04-19-2001).]

Right on Kat. I've been saying I was going to do this for like three years...this year I definitly am! Thanks so much for the info.

Lex

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

The first year I registered for this event was in 1998. My Mom was in Sloan Kettering with ovarian cancer so it had a special meaning to me. The date was May 2 that year but I didn't do it...it was the day of my Mom's funeral. She died on Apr. 29.

I did it the next year though with my Dad, sister, kids and (at the time) husband. It is an incredibly worthy cause. I can't do it this year but I'm glad to see everyone else signing up!!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif