Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone take supplements "CELL-TECH"

Cell-Tech is awesome...my ex-bf used to use it and he said he got huge from it and made crazy gains in his lifting.

try it.

also, Nitro-Tech I think is better...he also takes liquid creatine and some other shit...who knows?

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

(the damn ducati pic was too big)

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

• * deca
    * cethtinine (this is the shit that will make you look like a wrestler)
    * d balls

there are others I really don't know anything about them, just that my friends take em and they get huge and rage out for no apperant reason

------------------

smalldrunk.jpg once at a rave while tripping on acid someone slowly and akwardly said to me

I'm not retarded, I'm just deaf I can't hear to well

Originally posted by keshiki:

Cell-Tech is awesome...my ex-bf used to use it and he said he got huge from it and made crazy gains in his lifting.

try it.

also, Nitro-Tech I think is better...he also takes liquid creatine and some other shit...who knows?

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif That's what they all say wink.gif

No but really she is right...cell-tech is good stuff, but it all depends on what type of gains you are looking for. Also it depends on your frame of whether or not cell tech is the best alternative towards getting your body in the shape that you desire. Usually cell tech is more efficient for people who are trying to gain wieght and mass...although it does cause you to retain a great deal of water...so if you want the swollen cheeks, kinda meatheadish look, a high calorie diet, heavy training and cell tech could be a good solution...

hope this helped...

In my book there is no substitute for working out. Just eat right, many times a day, the right food and you'll be set. All those products stress your kidneys/liver. Creatine definetely has plenty of positive effects, but its not good for you. Depends how much you weigh bod vs. health. Just my thoughts.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

If you're not concerned about the high levels of sugar in cell-tech, it's a good idea. Lipoic acid can be taken as an individual supplement along with liquid creatine for "better" gains (in so far as nutrition). Heed my warning: there will come a time when one will decide to stop taking creatine, and they will be drastic decrease in size and strength. I agree with the natural concept.

grrrrrrrr M E E T - ED

MEATHEAD !! ... dont foget the most important part is the lil to get the string-strapped tank tops and the lil shorts ... once your a massaive juice head .,.,., transform in to a homophobic homosexual and talk about fuckin bangin chicks all day ... =)

j/k -- =)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Hey dude you can try nitro- tech .... i started working out again from a weight drop down from 160 now i weigh in about 200 just in a month

martin izzo

------------------

hmmmmmmmglowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Cell Tech don't believe the hype. Creatine is Creatine. Buy EAS or Twinlab. Your boyfriend got crazy big on DecaTech or T-Tech but no Cell Tech. LOL cwm32.gif

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

yes creatine is creatine, but when it contains 10grams a serving, lipic acid to shock insulin levels and the 75g. of dextrose to be sucked up by your cells is packed into a powder, shit, im with CellTech. FruitPunch came out and tastes like shit, stick to Lemon Lime.

the only problem is you hold ALOT of water, your better off just going with their pro-hormone stack. but if your getting drug tested, it comes out positive(unfortunate occurance for me)

I live by Cell-Tech in the offseason. I get my buckets for wholesale at 32$ (the big bucket)

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

If you want to take a creatine that's going to put quality muscle and weight on you w/o the water retention, take TRAC by MHP....It's a little expensive, but you'll make the same gains, if not better than that of CELL-TECH....CELL-TECH has a lot of sugar in it and it's going to bloat you up like a baloon; not to mention that when you come off the stuff you're going to shrink right back down...You'll definetly put on some major weight, but it'll be all water...Take my advice and buy TRAC by MHP..good luck!