Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Back2basics

Rob sorry to here about that, but i have a few things to say..

1) Viynl is the answer.

2) That's what fake mustaches are for. Rob Co should now open up a shop round the corner from Twilo selling beards, mullets and other things to help the 86'ed.

3) Fuck it, they will forget.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Rob sorry to here about that, but i have a few things to say..

1) Viynl is the answer.

2) That's what fake mustaches are for. Rob Co should now open up a shop round the corner from Twilo selling beards, mullets and other things to help the 86'ed.

3) Fuck it, they will forget.

Hey there...are you already in the city??? Well if not...just wanted to say...have a great trip!!!!! Later.... cwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Originally posted by flying_high:

Hey there...are you already in the city??? Well if not...just wanted to say...have a great trip!!!!! Later.... cwm12.gif

Well i am in a place called Morristown (NJ), no idea why they call it Morristown.. i have been here 12 hours and i havn't seen a single man with bells on his feet whacking stick together cwm1.gif

Anyway got in last night.

Rob, another note.. your going to be so slaughtered after the dinner, your going to want to go to bed not a club wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

fuck twilosecurity. i've just made my descision to attend twilo tonite despite being threatened by them to never come back and advised by a few twilo employees to lay low for a few weeks. i will never succumb to such pugilistic threats...

g's up ho's down...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

Dave...what's the plan for this weekend? I can't make it to the dinner tonight but was wondering if there will be a meetup tomorrow? Would like to meet you and hang out with some CP peeps...haven't seen a lot of you guys in a while. What's the plan for this saturday...twilo, sf?

------------------

Proud sponsor of Project B L O W G O A T S

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Dave...what's the plan for this weekend? I can't make it to the dinner tonight but was wondering if there will be a meetup tomorrow? Would like to meet you and hang out with some CP peeps...haven't seen a lot of you guys in a while. What's the plan for this saturday...twilo, sf?

Well not planning on clubbing tommorow, gona try and keep it tidy.. BUT i will be hitting the city for drinks.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Don't worry about it, guys. The security at Twilo throw so many people out they can't keep track themselves. Go to Twilo, bet they'll never even notice.

D, I'd give anything to see you in Brandie's booty short!! Will you be wearing them tonight??

D (as a SF hootchie momma): gorgeous.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

boobielogo2.jpg

dave...

i very well do plan on attending twilo tonight..

wink.gif

just thought it was amusing..

and i unfortunately i doubt i'll be that bad.. i'm poor... accounting department wouldnt' let me touch petty cash

can you believe that? moi?

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif