Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

did you not press the place order box again? cwm25.gif - technology, internet, computers - who needs that stuff??.. cwm34.gif ::trying to spite you with my eye rool:: cwm13.giftongue.gif

- how you been sweetie

------------------

I WANNA BE A TWILO CLOSET KID!!!!

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Guest danwang

Do you get Time Warner Cable?

Then two words: Cable Modem

Best $40 I spend every month!

Got it set up within a week, and I don't think there has been an outage ever since (if so, then I never noticed)

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Guest danwang

Originally posted by mugwump:

I've only got 56 K....

(but I can dream cant I!?) cwm35.gif

T1 (or T3). The best reason to get a job. smile.gif

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Originally posted by Unbound:

did you not press the place order box again? cwm25.gif - technology, internet, computers - who needs that stuff??.. cwm34.gif ::trying to spite you with my eye rool:: cwm13.giftongue.gif

- how you been sweetie

1 - I'm pissed at you about Wednesday

2 - don't be a smartass coz I'll kick your ass!!!!!!!!!! (that gym pays off you know LMAO)

3 - You guys coming tonight?

4 - You better still be going tomorrow smile.gif

5 - I STILL GOT 'EM!!!!!! Going to DM baby!

Guest crystalmethodny

Watch your language!

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I tried but they said that I can't! Didn't explain why just asked for my # and said that i can't have it frown.gif Bummmmmmmmmer..

one it depends who your cable provider is

two it can depend on where you live and whether or not they even provide cable service...it's gonna be ok hun smile.gif

Originally posted by visions:

Yea you probably know more about it then I do... cwm27.gif

Naaaa . . . I'm sure I don't . .. probably putting my foot in my mouth without knowing. cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

boobielogo2.jpg

1 - I'm pissed at you about Wednesday

2 - don't be a smartass coz I'll kick your ass!!!!!!!!!! (that gym pays off you know LMAO)

3 - You guys coming tonight?

4 - You better still be going tomorrow smile.gif

5 - I STILL GOT 'EM!!!!!! Going to DM baby!

1. a.you did not call me back frown.gifcwm6.gif , andi sould be angry at you for bailing out on me..and could not find twilo on your own - but i'm not cause you're still a sweetie... and i know better than to argue with a woman... so never mind tongue.gif

2. you will kick my ass - well i got nothing against that ...i sudgest nude mud wrestling (i'll rent out a mud pit)

3. HELL YEAH

4. I KNOW I AM... ( but cant speak for better half)

5. I Owe you money... (so is it the Sat Philly One?)

------------------

I WANNA BE A TWILO CLOSET KID!!!!

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

visions - I don't live in bumblefuck, usa.. It's brooklyn!!! Oh well, I'll need to get someone to get me all the good music smile.gif

Ohhhh I forgot in Brooklyn they have eevveerryything right? cwm27.gif It can vary from neighborhood to neighborhood, the cable service can be in bay ridge and not bensonhurst it all depends on who the provider is. If you ever need any music, you send me a list and I'll hook it up for ya smile.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Cable sucks! ...DSL is the way to go because it gives you consistent bandwidth ...how did it get canceled anyway?

I placed an order with one company, it went out of business..

I placed an order with another company.. They contract another company to wire people's houses.. They came in and did the outside wiring.. Made an appointment for inside wiring..

Then I get an e-mail saying that this contracting company went out of business (northpoint i think?) and they hired verizon to get all the wiring done.. that means that i needed to have the outside wiring redone since they use different lines..

3 weeks later I get an e-mail saying that my order was cancelled since verizon doesn't service my area..

And DSL is def better than cable coz you don't share it with other ppl smile.gif I'm greedy! I want it all to myself..

Originally posted by Unbound:

1. a.you did not call me back frown.gifcwm6.gif , andi sould be angry at you for bailing out on me..and could not find twilo on your own - but i'm not cause you're still a sweetie... and i know better than to argue with a woman... so never mind tongue.gif

2. you will kick my ass - well i got nothing against that ...i sudgest nude mud wrestling (i'll rent out a mud pit)

3. HELL YEAH

4. I KNOW I AM... ( but cant speak for better half)

5. I Owe you money... (so is it the Sat Philly One?)

1 - I called you at 7:30 from my house and left a message on your cell.. You never called me back and I went to sleep frown.gif

2 - oooh kinky.. LMAO

3, 4 - awesome smile.gif You guys rock!

5 - Hmmmmmmmmm... I got you tickets for the Wednesday night in NYC...... Am I confused? I got 4 tix for NY (you, linka, pete and me) and 4 tix for Philly (so far only 2 or 3 ppl, not sure).. I could only get 4 tickets at a time so ............. I'm confused.... I'll need to talk to you guys about this....

Originally posted by visions:

Ohhhh I forgot in Brooklyn they have eevveerryything right? cwm27.gif It can vary from neighborhood to neighborhood, the cable service can be in bay ridge and not bensonhurst it all depends on who the provider is. If you ever need any music, you send me a list and I'll hook it up for ya smile.gif

Oh shit you just dug your own grave sweetie LOL.. I know you're a big SF fan so you know exactly what I'll be asking for HAHAHA smile.gif Thanks sweetie smile.gif I usually don't know what to ask for anyway so...

Oh shit you just dug your own grave sweetie LOL.. I know you're a big SF fan so you know exactly what I'll be asking for HAHAHA smile.gif Thanks sweetie smile.gif I usually don't know what to ask for anyway so...

LOL...I knew I shouldnta played with mysteriousss...now I'm screwed...lol

not right now but I'll fill you in about all the details of dsl and cable modems...meanwhile here's a little something for ya that I think you'll enjoy very much

/>https://38.163.216.20/RipTys%20STFU%20JP%20mix%20-2-27-2001.MP3

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-20-2001).]