Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone seen Katie lately??? if you know what I mean!

I bumped into that bitch last week but didn't like the color of her shirt...so I passed her on to some virgins like the dirty bitch she really is.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by go411:

Uh??? mmmmm I guess but, I wasn't talking about a chick here. If you know what I mean wit by K-atie

Read it again...I guess my commentart is a bit too advanced for feeble minds like yours. Do you think I'd actually be refering to some random girl named Katie when I don't even know who the fuck you are?

cwm25.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

HA! u funny kid>>>

I just wanted to make sure u knew what I was talking about! ReVerSed phsycology here for you. I didn't think you would be so offensive but, that's kuel kus there's a lot of crackout loosers out there that need to be put in their place. Unfortunately I am not ONE of those cases and I don't do tha club scene kus it's played out>>> we need more artistic stuff than CLUBS full of ate up mutha fuckers.

Originally posted by go411:

HA! u funny kid>>>

I just wanted to make sure u knew what I was talking about! ReVerSed phsycology here for you. I didn't think you would be so offensive but, that's kuel kus there's a lot of crackout loosers out there that need to be put in their place. Unfortunately I am not ONE of those cases and I don't do tha club scene kus it's played out>>> we need more artistic stuff than CLUBS full of ate up mutha fuckers.

So, you're doing K while sitting at home?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)