Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kind 2, 4/20 @ limelight, rocked!!!

my thanks to everyone on the board who helped make my evening rock so fuckin' hard!

my thanks to everyone on the board who helped make my evening rock so fuckin' hard! (oops, sorry, i already said that cwm32.gif !) <---that was me for a good part of the night

went from the dopest dinner meetup to a pretty kickass party, where i ran into more and more board people as the night went on. even though i spent much of my time in one of the downstairs rooms letting my mouth do the dancing cwm30.gif i was in full-on "awwwww-yeeeaaaaahhhh" mode all night. (except for when the wackasses closed the party 1 hour and 1/2 early - bullocks.)

dj heaven! space girl! (i missed juan atkins) and that guy downstairs who played that sample of black sabbath's "paranoid" who was also at "butter ball" in november. help with that anyone?

much love to saigray, orchid21, unbound, notforkids, boa_boy, az-tec & ll (i forgot your screenname, sorry!), glowsticks and his crew, and everybody else that made lastnight so mothafuckin' dope!!!!!!!!!!

rock out!

weyes

cwm12.gif

6:30, almost exactly, and the party was supposed to go till 8. i'm really getting sick of parties ending early, starting late, lines being 2 1/2 hours long (@ raves w/ tickets, i'm not talking about twilo on s&d, or anything!). too much bullshit these days.

but i try to focus on the good stuff; the music was good, i got my dance on, and good peeps - even beside the board ones i ran into loads i knew and met lots of cool people. great vibe. i've had a really bad run of luck with parties recently and this one turned it around!

cwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 04-21-2001).]

Originally posted by weyes:

6:30, almost exactly, and the party was supposed to got till 8. i'm really getting sick of parties ending early, starting late, lines being 2 1/2 hours long (@ raves w/ tickets, i'm not talking about twilo on s&d, or anything!). too much bullshit these days.

but i try to focus on the good stuff; the music was good, i got my dance on, and good peeps - even beside the board ones i ran into loads i knew and met lots of cool people. great vibe. i've had a really bad run of luck with parties recently and this one turned it around!

cwm12.gif

yeah i need a really bangin party soon too.... cwm3.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

One word to describe last night... "incredible". I had such a good time hanging with everyone I knew...except one person I showed up with. I even got to see some kids from high school which was weird.

I wasn't too fond of the crowd though I have to say. All in all, it was definately worth going to last night. Music got better and better. I even met Space Girl but had no idea it was her until I was on the dance floor and saw her spinning. CraZy~

I was surprised to see that huge line when we got there but luckily we didnt have to wait...walked right in no problems. The place was packed but just had an off balance vibe to me. Other then that, it was worth it~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 04-21-2001).]

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Fucking motherfucker bullshiting son of a bitchass dick sucking fuck!!!!! I should have been there dammit!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

don't ever let 'im catch you say he doesn't feel passionate about anything.

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-21-2001).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

One word to describe last night... "incredible". I had such a good time hanging with everyone I knew...except one person I showed up with. I even got to see some kids from high school which was weird.

I wasn't too fond of the crowd though I have to say. All in all, it was definately worth going to last night. Music got better and better. I even met Space Girl but had no idea it was her until I was on the dance floor and saw her spinning. CraZy~

I was surprised to see that huge line when we got there but luckily we didnt have to wait...walked right in no problems. The place was packed but just had an off balance vibe to me. Other then that, it was worth it~

xoxo

kAt

ummmm... spacegirl doesn't spin hun wink.gif

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif

I was surprised to see that huge line when we got there but luckily we didnt have to wait...walked right in no problems

xoxo

kAt

Howd ya dothat???????????????? wink.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ummmm... spacegirl doesn't spin hun wink.gif

Uhh then why did the guys on the floor tell me that was her on stage. Who's the blonde chick?? She had like a peach shirt on. Im really confused now....

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

Uhh then why did the guys on the floor tell me that was her on stage. Who's the blonde chick?? She had like a peach shirt on. Im really confused now....

Yeah thats her, I think he was just sayin that cuz she doesnt spin all her stuff is done "live".

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

PFloyd40's just being pedantic; she plays keyboards and whatnot. she also does other crazy stuff i don't understand personally 'cause i know shit about any instrument that was invented post-1920 cwm1.gif , but it doesn't really matter.

she's the performer who changed my life - long story - and it makes no difference whether she did (and still does) it with vinyl or not.