Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erections at Clubs

Originally posted by mrdick:

Butthat don't mean you have to bepassive - Andre is right - you have to go out and show a littlegame in orderto get invited into the grinding zone. But always make sure that you have your invitation.

For me it's not a grinding zone. I have a head zone. That's where I get a little action if the girl and I have conflicting plans for late night, she'll hook a brotha up downtown, and we can both go about our business. I think girls recognize game, and if you got it, you know it and so do they. If you got it, all you gotta do is talk to whatever girl you want, and then often if you can be a bit of a player, you can at least get a number, if not get her to chill with you later that night. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by deanna11:

andre9000, before you go calling darkstroker a wussy, i have to say if i saw you two in a club doing your respective thing, i'd be much more attracted to darkstroker. i don't like guys approaching me, regardless of how cool, good looking, or whatever. if i want to talk to a guy, i'll go up to him myself and initiate conversation

Don't get me wrong, I don go up to every single hot girl in the club beggin for some head or cootchie. When I normally roll to a club, first stop with the crew is the bar and to check out the scene. Girls'll approach us or we can approach them. A playa don't beg for coochie, we got a mitt to catch that shit in. You gotta be smooth and a gentleman, but I'm sayin, you don't just have to stand there with a hard-on and hope some girl notices and instead of laughing, hooks you up in the bathroom. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by keshiki:

listen,

i'm not a guy but I know that a guy cannot control the fact that a beautiful woman is going to give him a hard-on..especially when dancing and his "tool" is at such a close proximity to her "area". It is perfectly acceptable to rub your "meat" on the girl's leg...if she does not like it, she can move on.

personally the fact that there is a nice BEEFY sausage rubbing against me is a real turn ON!

cwm32.gifcwm4.gifcwm32.gif

See, listen to Keshiki. The trick is of course to find the one girl who DOES like it and that right there, will make up for the very diligent search effort. The man on the mission! cwm12.gif

even if i did let u grind on me from a boner i gave u, that doesn't mean we'll "chill" later...pleazee...

cwm27.gif ...but sure i'll let u think that..hmm maybe i can get a few drinks outta it. cwm25.gif

------------------

Image-9.jpg

* i do both jay and jane, they make me feel the same, there's no shame to my game, i do both jay and jane *

~look into my eyes-think i want u-can't tell!~

Originally posted by deanna11:

i'd also wouldn't want to meet any guy who looks to hook up with a girl he met that night

That's good cause it shows you got some self-respect. Most (not all) girls who hook you up on the first night is a hoe and a chickenhead who jus wants some dick. Ain't nothin wrong with that, but like I said well before, you aint' gonna go get involved with a chickenhead except if its for some booty callin. I think girls should respect themselves, but you know there be the chickenheads and golddiggin bitches in the clubs, so we gotta put them in their place. The rest of the respectable women, do your thing. Peace.

------------------

Originally posted by starcapone:

even if i did let u grind on me from a boner i gave u, that doesn't mean we'll "chill" later...pleazee...

...but sure i'll let u think that..hmm maybe i can get a few drinks outta it.

See, this is the attitude that I don't mind, but when guys do it, they get hated on by the ladies. Sure, do your thing, get some drinks out of it, you're playin the game too. But when we go out, talk to ladies, get numbers, call which ones we want, we're called out by haters. I say everyone play on, and may the best pimp/golddigger win. Peace.

------------------

you all suck.

For the record, I take home EVERY guy who rubs his meat on my leg...oh yeah baby! But first I feel it to make sure it is of appropriate "measurements".....no mini-weiners for this goat-blowin hoe!

cwm25.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

(the damn ducati pic was too big)

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

uh, should i be worried? because all these girls are rubbing up on me and my stanley still lies asleep.

cwm25.gif

quite frankly, i just don't get grinding. to trance/hard-house?! it really kills my vibe.

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Hmm wussy.. Well of course I wanna get with some of them, but.. If thats all you want is a fuck then what you do is fine. But I really dont wanna be with that kind of girl anyway... a chick that screws guys that she just met....hmmm how many does that make this week? If I sense that she is interested then I do make a play. But that still doesn't give me a right to grab or rub some chick I don't know unless she's interested. I dont consider that being a wussy it's just not being desperate and wanting more from a girl than just a fuck...

peace smile.gif