Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of *those* days already . . . =(

RRRRRRr

some girl who lives down the hallway from me went and got her hair hilited EXACTLY LIKE MINE. TWO people with striped hair living in one hallway does NOT work for me, i think i am going to beat the shit out of her and then yank her hair out.

ohhh and i saw a REALLY bad accident this morning, where a woman who was tailgating flipped her car, and flew out of the open window since she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and managed to live . . . i played good samaritan b/c there was this woman there who was TRYING TO STEAL HER POCKETBOOK !?!?! while she was laying there on the ground with all these people who wanted to help her. So I confronted the woman, and she was like 'i was looking for her license' . . . THATS right, she needed to pick up the bag and walk fifty feet ALL the way back over to her car, sit down in the drivers seat, and turn the ignition on . . . fucking THIEF. so, since i had alreayd crawled around the glass covered area to recover her valuables, i told the woman, "i've already taken care of that, *i* will take that bag now" grabbed it, and walked away.

people are disgusting. thank god that woman is okay . . . she was really cut up, and it looked like she had a broken shoulder . . .

frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 04-23-2001).]

How is it that these things just find you like that Brandie?? cwm13.gif

Damn, I hope that woman is okay.

And yes, you need to pull all that bitches hair out! How dare she?? cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by brandie:

RRRRRRr

some girl who lives down the hallway from me went and got her hair hilited EXACTLY LIKE MINE. TWO people with striped hair living in one hallway does NOT work for me,

i wouldnt sweat it babe .. theres not way in hell she can even be half as pretty as you with your hair or not !!!! imitation is teh great form of flattery rigth ... she sees how ewonderful u look and wants to copy ... can you blame her ??

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

damn i wuz gonna get me some striped hair but i'll refrain! and spoongy don't act like u don't read all the posts off like 8 different boards. don't make me catch you out there mr. twilo dj, and i know where u live...

------------------

I OWN DJ ALI G.

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

Brandie its just one of those days!

------------------

hmmmmmmmglowball.jpg

A>

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

cas - everything bad happens around me, geez. heard you were a lil drunk friday nite wink.gif *hugz*

joey - she *is* ugly actually, so that makes it even worse!! smile.gif *hugz*

S P O O N Y D - thank you so much for your time . . . but i'm upset cause its monday and i still havent gotten *you know what* from you wink.gif *hugz*

Pooh - you sir, are my pimp, so you can do whatever you like . . . i think you'd look *hot* with stripes biggrin.gif *hugz*

martin - smile.gif we all have em i guess, lol. *hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 04-23-2001).]

i think i am going to beat the shit out of her and then yank her hair out.

I gotta disagree with JD. I am sure you are great lookin and all, but you gotta run shit in your building, and you can't have any trife-lookin noodles tryin to live off your style. This is what you should do:

Take a roll of quarters (from the bank or somethin) in your fist and clench that roll so she can't see anything. Then knock on her door and have the fist in your pocket. When she comes out, tell her you don't appreciate her skank ass dupin your lights, and she should recognize who she's tryin to fuck wit.

If she cops an attitude or won't agree to get it changed, you pop her right in the throat with the weighted down fist. That should send her stumbling back into her appt. gasping for air. She might be doubled over at this point, so you drop a hard elbow, and I mean damn hard, on her lower back.

She should be on the floor now, face down. You sit on her back and start rippin that shit out of her head. Take some scissors and do a little chop action, then dump a bottle of bleach on her head and rub some of it in her eyes. Then go back to your room, wash your hands off, pack all your stuff up, and take a trip outta town to Toronto for a couple of weeks till shit subsides.... Trust me, this is the best advice you'll recieve on this board regarding this subject. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

cas - everything bad happens around me, geez. heard you were a lil drunk friday nite wink.gif *hugz*

luv,

brandie

A little?? That's putting it lightly. I'm still trying to sort out what really happened and what I THINK happened. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

brandie i hope this hoochie copying your hair will not effect your going rate. cuz u know my motto...

bitch better have my money, not half my money, not 3/4 my money, but alls my moneys...

------------------

I OWN DJ ALI G.

Upcomming gigs:

Originally posted by blueangel:

A little?? That's putting it lightly. I'm still trying to sort out what really happened and what I THINK happened. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

well i know a. i was there b. so were you c. neither of us ever quite made it to those shots we were supposed to do

biggrin.gif

hehehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

Brandie, that's awesome of you to have done what you did for that woman. a lot of other people probably saw, and either were too scared to be confrontational or else too apathetic to move a hand for someone in need. you're one of very few REAL people. i love you. you know that

want me to regulate on clone-wannabe down the hall for you? poor girl doesn't realize that her attempts are in vain. but you have to give her credit for having high aspirations

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

Originally posted by deanna11:

Brandie, that's awesome of you to have done what you did for that woman. a lot of other people probably saw, and either were too scared to be confrontational or else too apathetic to move a hand for someone in need. you're one of very few REAL people. i love you. you know that

want me to regulate on clone-wannabe down the hall for you? poor girl doesn't realize that her attempts are in vain. but you have to give her credit for having high aspirations

well now that i got love from you, thats whats important, D. smile.gif

i think i might have to have a cnyc beating of this girl . . . thanks for your help biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

damn girl i didn't know u had such asskissin skills, u should post on the twiloboard more often. u'll be excluded from the unnecessary searches and prolly get comped everyweekend in no time...

cwm35.gif

------------------

I OWN DJ ALI G.

Upcomming gigs:

Originally posted by p00h:

damn girl i didn't know u had such asskissin skills, u should post on the twiloboard more often. u'll be excluded from the unnecessary searches and prolly get comped everyweekend in no time...

cwm35.gif

POOH - D's my girl, you cut that shit out, i will duck yo *strong pimphand* and then come from behind and kick your ass smile.gif

besides, she's not allowed inside twilo anyway biggrin.gif

lol

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

cwm35.gif

even if i don't get comped every weekend, i still have my twilocard

hey... what happened to yours?

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

well i know a. i was there b. so were you c. neither of us ever quite made it to those shots we were supposed to do

biggrin.gif

hehehe

luv,

brandie

OH DAMN!!! That's right!! I totally forgot about those shots!! See what I mean. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

even if i don't get comped every weekend, i still have my twilocard

hey... what happened to yours?

ouch that one woulda hurt if not for the fact that my peoples retrieved my twilocard posthaste that very wednesday...

playerhater...

------------------

I OWN DJ ALI G.

Upcomming gigs:

brandie i hope this hoochie copying your hair will not effect your going rate. cuz u know my motto...

bitch better have my money, not half my money, not 3/4 my money, but alls my moneys...

how bout if i cant get your money i'll beg pete to let you spin at twirl??

please, please???

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

please, please???

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

bitch i'm talkin bout my moneys and u's talkin bout spinnin records? how bout i give u a firm backhand that'll make your head spin? and tell that punk pete he still owes me for 'hangin out' with u. and i ain't tryin to hear bout no record deals either u dig?

------------------

I OWN DJ ALI G.

Upcomming gigs:

please, please???

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

bitch i'm talkin bout my moneys and u's talkin bout spinnin records? how bout i give u a firm backhand that'll make your head spin? and tell that punk pete he still owes me for 'hangin out' with u. and i ain't tryin to hear bout no record deals either u dig?

ok ok . . . i wont smoke crack ALL day long so i can savfe some money for you . . . with my drug habits, that should be plenty . ..

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net