Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember me..anyways Vinyl friday rocked!!!

Originally posted by safitamace319:

and of course DT did not disappoint

I dunno... disappointed me! Kept playing these weird vocals and the energy just wasn't going anywhere until about 6am, and then he turned it up a notch, which lasted all of maybe an hour. And then by 8 or so, when I was looking forward to the typical DT-style closing wind-down, he was banging pots and pans instead. Hey, he is a great dj hands down, but last Friday something wasn't clicking.

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

dude this sucks... i was so preoccupied with the philly crew... i tried to get on clubplanet to see who all was gonna be there but had computer problems....how weird you guys were all there.... of course i felt weird cuz my hair was all done due to a formal dance i had gone to earlier in the night... rachel where were you hangin most of the night? we were either dancing by the dj booth or hangin on that lil bar and bench near the bar where people were dancing up on those things... hope everyone had a good time..sorry to hear your disappointment resident, hopefully i'll meet up with you guys again soon...

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

philly crew definitely represented... i had an awesome time with a great group of people..too bad there wasnt a real easy way to get the two groups together...clubplanet and maneo.. i'd be in heaven.. anyways i met a lot of chill people at vinyl, definitely a comfortable place to party and of course DT did not disappoint, i can totally see myself going there more often....Anyways, how has everyone been??? i've kinda lost track since moving to my new place and all...Apotheosis if you read this, sorry man, i didnt actually get into vinyl till like 330, so there was no way on earth i would've made it myself to Exit to see you, but i plan on going to check you out more just keep me updated... well gotta go, i'm still technically on call, cant wait, tomorrow is my last day... to everyone else, hope you guys are enjoying the nice weather, holla back!

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"