Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suge speaks out: Who's goin 6' under?

Suge got his first interview on TV tonight at 7:30pm on BET. To those who don't know, he got released last week. He'll speak on beef with Dr. Dre, and I don't know what else. Regardless of what he says, I got a feeling the rap world is gonna get a little interesting this summer. Snoop and Dre are shook, and anyone dissin the Bloods are gonna get beef. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I dont think Suge will be a major player in the rap game anymore because so many bad things have been said about him when he was away...people will be afraid to work for him, and he won't be the menacing figure he once was because 5-O will be watching him 24-7. Besides all of his old artists are flourishing anyway so they don't need him anymore.

------------------

PIMS

(p00h is my son)

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Besides all of his old artists are flourishing anyway so they don't need him anymore.

That's exactally why snoop an dre are sketched. They balled from Death Row, Tupac's dead, and the label went down the tubes while Suge was in the pen. Now he's gonna try to resurrect that shit. He probably thinks those who balled went against him. I think he needs to sign some dope artists, but theres no replacing snoop and tupac.

He got tons of connects with bloods and mafia since he went in, and plus what he had before he went in, so I don't think he'll be limited in what he has power of doing. Sure, he won't be the one doing anything, but can order shit done.

I wouldn't care if he got shot... Even though the LA Crips got BIG killed, I think suge was pretty happy it happend, so for that reason I don't really like the guy. I just hope that dumb ass West-Coast East-Coast shit dosen't rise again. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

You know what. . . i actually hope some crazy shit starts up again. . .to me, most recent rap sucks, for the mere fact that they have nothing to say anymore. If i see one more fucking rap video about being a rich gangst"a" with half necked "bitches" and nice cars in the ghetto...boring. I remeber shit Like TuPac's Hit em Up. Razell's answer to LL. Now those songs were some intense shit, they had something to say. Snoop & Dre gave incredible introspective songs which would place you inside the mind of a drug dealer or a killer. Now theres no competition. Its all "Look at me, i'm so cool, i got cash and i got hos." I think Beck's "Hollywood Freaks" would be a good critique of what rap has become.

Maybe with Suge back, some crazy shit will start happening. . . also, with the slowing of the economy we are gonna get a resurgence of real quality music. But thats another topic all together, and i'll only get into it if someone asks

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.