Clubplanet Nightlife Community

changing the club pattern

being a fan of twilo (almost every week) for some reason I needed something different this weekend. So I decide to goto SF to hang wit da boys...

Gotta say it was a good refresher to change clubs for a night, the mindsets are so different there.

Kinda remembered what I liked about Twilo so much.

my advice: do it. change it up for a night.

Props out to da boyz: Zerokewl, Glowstix, and Gambitx

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

yo whaddup bro. definately nice to meet u, gambitx and glowsticks as well as miss kittie. how u doin? we should do that again but u left before i could say peace. what time did u leave anyway. me and aaron were there until about noon. cwm32.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

Nice...what the one thing we all have in common? What is the one thing that we are all made of?

Energy Bob. We're all made of energy. I think I heard that in a movie with John Travolta uhm,.. Phenamenon..or something like that.

But yeah..I think the energy is nice both in Twilo and SF. And awesome to meet all ya folks last Saturday.

Hey Apotheo$i$ where did u go. Did you know i stopped by Alex's afterwards. His pad is mad chill. I stayed till 12:30 Sundayh afternoon. Man my legs are still sore from dancing all that time.

I also saw Mysteriouss chillin' upstairs by the hall way with her illy friend. She is so chill! Well anyway we'll have to chill again and maybe I'll see u for lunch. Uhm, I didn't know you played chess.

Hey youall!

I was actually thinking about the same thing - kind of done with the Twilo drama and feeling the Factory calling. If there's an SF tour happening this weekend, I'm definitely interested.

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

man... I drop then spend 2 hours lookin for everyone, totally missed my roll, then by the time I was ready to get outta there, STILL couldnt look all around again...

sorry I didnt say goodbye guys.

Alex, JUST missed you by 15 minutes..

Had peeps, to chill and all, but by 10:15 I was too tired...

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR