Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all I've met, looking forward to doing again.

wish I had the $$ to make it down to limelight or vinyl, but I had to call it a night after apple and another bar. next time!

tyco, I knew we'd get along, I still owe you that beer, hehehe, but you might have to come down to penn to get it (according to the latest beer currency NY vs. PA, its worth about 5 beers actually), and grab PFloyd with you, Rob seemed real fascinated and excited about a campus like Penn State.

Unbound, nice meeting ya, looking forward to hanging out some day.

Nice to put some faces on the names; it will take me time to get to know everyone, but so far I think I've met: az-tec, cmb1975, racheal, b2b, orchid, djmoonshine, illizy, apothesis, vehita, aphelion. If I missed or forgot anyone, let me know. Until next time!

ps: anyone have plans for tonite? whats good?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by lillizzy:

hey you dork i immed u yesterday:P no love, i see how it is smile.gif

hmm, not possible, this is the first time I've been online since friday morning

cwm30.gif sorry.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

tyco, I knew we'd get along, I still owe you that beer, hehehe, but you might have to come down to penn to get it (according to the latest beer currency NY vs. PA, its worth about 5 beers actually), and grab PFloyd with you, Rob seemed real fascinated and excited about a campus like Penn State.

no doubt about it bro........I think I'll take you up on the 5 beers at Penn St.......I need a taste of real college life......ya know what I mean.......I'm just afraid that me and Rob wouldn't make it 3 hours in parties with free drinks....... wink.gif

talk to you soon.....

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

anytime tyco, let me know...I will be here for a while, and over the summer. There should be a lot of parties around may 4th-10th, with graduation and everything.

lizzy: my aim is nycepointe, I dont know who this other nycetouch is but I'm gonna sue him for copyright soon!

unbound, you and orchid are welcome to make it up here if you wish, sorry I couldnt make it to SF on sat., but my girlfriend was too tired after the wedding.

hey moonshine...

apothesis, how did your set go on fri?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Good meetin you kidd...............

we definitely got to chill again sometime..........

LAterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

once upon a time i used to live in state college......what's the name of that little diner/restauant? baby's? baby's burgers and shakes? i like those itty bitty burgers in a basket....and that town has a sleazy little hot tub place where you can go get it on, i mean relax in a tub wit yo frinds.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com