Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTS/ XS VIP CARD GIVEAWAYS TONIGHT!!!

Come get your vouchers for Tempts and XS VIP Cards tonight at Club Abyss. Vouchers can be exchanged for a VIP card any weekend before Memorial Day. Also tons of summer giveaways tonight. DJ Shawn Ink for Brooklyn opens, then Resident DJ Manny The Greek spinning the best in Progressive House. To be on the VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> call me at 908-392-1062 or simply ask for Joe A's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> and recieve Reduced Admission. <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> closes at 12:00.

screw the yankee game tonite. a tempts vip card is way more important. i think me and j dogg r gonna have to take a ride down tonite.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

we should grab russ's iroc and head down tonite but let me knwo cause i will have to go tan before i go there.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

Well my gramms is in Elizabeth, right off the Bridge so I have to stop there first for some cannolis. Sometimes though her cooking causes one to *cacarsi addosso*, not a pretty sight. I may not look Italian (I was adopted) but I was raised like a true so don't mess! I always look tan so I save my money there and shop at Garden State for my afterhours outfit to wear to SF. Some call me a donnina allegra but non me ne importa un cavolo tongue.gif. So in response to the topic in hand I think I need to step in NJ for gramms cooking and a VIP card...I've been waiting to get one since last summer!

-Jamms "uncaldoitalianadonna"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

we should grab russ's iroc and head down tonite but let me knwo cause i will have to go tan before i go there.

HA HA.

Let's pick up juiceboy on the way

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Gigs:

Fondling p00h's ass @ Twilo

Be Yourself grabbing p00h at Vinyl

I love p00h's ass *alwaysandforever*

Sure! the more the merrier...I'll get my gramms to make us all a huge polpettoni di carne cruda with all the trimmings and for dessert my favorite...albicocche nelle chicchere! So thinks I don't know about her wine collection either so we can steal a bottle of her Taurasi before hittin up Abyss to get our VIP cards with a tray of her world famouso cannolis in hand!

-Jamms "mangiareemangiarefinchepieno"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Anyone traced having one of these cards, that owns a twilocard as well, will have their twilocard taken away.

I don't want any ranting, so pm if you have a problem with that, and then I will have you shool down err I mean comped (giggle) at Twilo

------------------

The Buck Stops Here And The Lips On My Ass