Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Dr. Dre wants to be White..." and what else Suge Said

Suge was on BET last night, and also on MSNBC with Don Imus. I'm tryin to find the transcript of the exact interview, but some things that were said were:

On the BET interview, Suge said that Dre wanted to be white, and dre came to him one time and asked Suge's advice. Suge was like "I don't know what to do, I mean, I'm not God, but if you want to be white, marry a white girl, get some mixed kids, and do it that way". And the sad part is that's exactally what Dr. Dre did. I got nothing about mixed relationships or anything, but if this is true, Dre is just a pussy.

On the Imus interview, this is what Suge had to say on:

Dre: Same thing like on BET. He said he wanted to be white and he was gay. He said he had a male lover and Pac' exposed him.

Snoop: He said he didn't want to harm Snoop because he still making money off of him. Then he said something about Bow Wow and Jermaine Dupri.

Eminem: He said he was smart to gay bash so he could separate himself from Dre. But he said if you hate gay people why are you hugging them (Elton John). This part was kind of funny he said I would have gave him a pound.

Jay Z- He said he didn't get any love out West because

he kicked with Dre and Snoop and that they don't get any love in the hood.

Mystikal: He said he was a good rapper

O.J. Simpson- He called him a bitch saying he left black people after the trial and he didn't do nothing for us after he got out.

Tiger Woods: He said he's good for black people but if he didn't want to be black fuck him.

East/West coast beef: He said he's only out for respect, and to get back at the people who turned their back on him.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Someone should just shoot this asshole.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

cwm27.gif i heard that on hot 97 this morning on my way to school. i think it's a crock of shit. everyone in that industry needs to hire extra bodyguards cuz that guy is scary cwm31.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

G - no doubt Suge is a great businessman. He is/used to be one of the best in the business. I'm sure you are right about him doing this for publicity and stuff, but I also think he is doing to speak out on what people said bout him when he was in jail and coulndn't say shit.

He said in the interview that there's a diff. between being a man and being a male. He was pissed that some people (Dre included) would say shit once, in public, but then when they came to talk to him about it, they would change their story. He said "a real man can say the same thing twice, once when he feels like it, and then will repeat it when he's sitting face to face with the guy who he's talkin about". I guess Dre said shit about him, and then was too scared to repeat it around him, or changed his story.

So I'm sure he had stuff to clear up. I don't think when he said that he was going to get back at the people who turned their back on him he ment he was gonna off them right now. I think he'll start some beef with the labels, and have his rappers talkin shit about other peeps. He said he was gonna get into movies, too, so who knows where that's gonna lead.

The crips tried to kill him in jail once, so we'll see what happens in the near future....

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I watched part of the interview. I had to turn it off. All of his BS began to annoy me. He will do something else and return to the big house, he is something else and appears to be dangerous....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Hopefully next time he steps out of line, they send his pathetic ass to death row.

However, IMO, this is all just a publicity stunt...the guy obviously lost a lot of his artists while he was locked up so now he's going on talk shows...talking shit about everyone and everything just to bring himself back into the spotlight. Guaranteed him Snoop and Dre are in the studio right now working on a track. He might have a history of gang relations, violence and whatever...but I'm sure he made it to the top of the rap biz by being a good business man...and this is nothing different...he's just out to make money like everyone else...and no one, regardless of how "crazy" they might be...is going to go on the radio or anywhere else and actually insinuate killing someone else...

The guy is a good business man...but many people listening to him speak can't or won't see passed his true intentions ($$$) and that is where his problem lies. He's going out to true thugs who would look to actually put a bullet in his brain...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?