Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Bob Barker...go Fuck yourself...

bank.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Hey Gary...how the hell have you been man?

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by keshiki:

you just won 2.5 billion points with me hot stuff.

Yippee ki yeah mutha fucker (or how ever the hell you spell it)... I'm working on the next 1/2 billion as we speak.

I wonder if I lost points with the stupid Die Hard reference...

finger.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by ReginaP:

cwm27.gif Cracking me up as usual...thanks for the smile.gif

It looks like a little NO get together is in order...Keshiki rode the Wave for a while herself if I'm not mistaken? Glad I could provide you with a chuckle under your belt buckle... I greatly appreciate your appreciation of my appreciation for the appretiation of laughing at things that other people might appreciate.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by missincognito:

Hey Gary...how the hell have you been man?

I've been good...doing my thing as usual...I'm off to London next week for a week...looking forward to it soooooo f'in much. Anyway, how have you been...its good to see your face (or your name) around...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

I dig Gravity. He's saucy and real

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Gigs:

Fondling p00h's ass @ Twilo

Be Yourself grabbing p00h at Vinyl

I love p00h's ass *alwaysandforever*

Originally posted by cazz926:

I dig Gravity. He's saucy and real

Sanka you very much...I take that as a very meaningful compliment even though I don't personally "know" you...because if anyone keeps it real and ragu around this place...its you.

ambul1.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by gravity:

Sanka you very much...I take that as a very meaningful compliment even though I don't personally "know" you...because if anyone keeps it real and ragu around this place...its you.

ambul1.gif

LOL OMG that is the best gif I have ever seen. I might steal that for my sig, if that's ok. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

I'm taking what you said as a high compliment and hoping that you're not being sarcastic.

You and i, we're misundertood. whatevah

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Gigs:

Fondling p00h's ass @ Twilo

Be Yourself grabbing p00h at Vinyl

I love p00h's ass *alwaysandforever*

Originally posted by cazz926:

LOL OMG that is the best gif I have ever seen. I might steal that for my sig, if that's ok. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

I'm taking what you said as a high compliment and hoping that you're not being sarcastic.

You and i, we're misundertood. whatevah

I definitely wasn't being sarcastic...and I put that gif up there especially for you to use...figured it was quite appropriate in light of recent events...

I really do appreciate your wit and sarcasm day in and day out...its so refreshing around here...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

I definitely wasn't being sarcastic...and I put that gif up there especially for you to use...figured it was quite appropriate in light of recent events...

I really do appreciate your wit and sarcasm day in and day out...its so refreshing around here...

People just don't get good sarcasm anymore. Waaaaaaaaaay too sensitive.

You say exactly what you mean, no holds-barred, and I totally respect that. It's either kiss-ass or say what you feel and get accused of starting drama (not that there's anything wrong with that).

You crack me up all the time. Now that might be construed as kissing YOUR ass...lol

------------------

ambul1.gif

WAIT STOP...p00h HAS MY DRUGS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop kissing her ass and go back to being a mean sob as usual.

------------------

have you been searched yet?

you are guilty til proven otherwise

you will be searched at the door, inside the place, when you get home, at your job, and on the streets if we the security ever sees your ass, we the ultra friendly security staff can do so since we're not cops or your parents

Originally posted by nycedee:

what's goin' on here gravity?

tryin' to change your ways?

Its got nothing to do w/ changing my ways kid...just that some are realizing what is actually behind what I say...while others (w/out naming names) will just bitch and complain until the day the board has refreshing issues forever...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by vagrant:

stop kissing her ass and go back to being a mean sob as usual.

Its got nothing at all to do with ass kissing... but a mutual understanding and respect...

Don't worry, those that deserve the wrath will receive the wrath as always...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It looks like a little NO get together is in order...Keshiki rode the Wave for a while herself if I'm not mistaken? Glad I could provide you with a chuckle under your belt buckle... I greatly appreciate your appreciation of my appreciation for the appretiation of laughing at things that other people might appreciate.

Hiiii biggrin.gif Yes Laura went to Tulane for a couple years--that's how we met actually. As far as a NOLA meeting...I have 22 days till grad so I won't be here for long wink.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Hiiii biggrin.gif Yes Laura went to Tulane for a couple years--that's how we met actually. As far as a NOLA meeting...I have 22 days till grad so I won't be here for long wink.gif

Well I kind of meant a little NOLA reunion in NY...but anyway...congrats on the grad...what are you going into when your done?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Its got nothing to do w/ changing my ways kid...just that some are realizing what is actually behind what I say...while others (w/out naming names) will just bitch and complain until the day the board has refreshing issues forever...

fair enough, are you saying you've been misunderstood this whole time?

what exactly is behind what you say?

------------------

party with a heart on