Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mugchump is trippintrance64 number 2

Originally posted by myrlin:

Boards been downhill for a long time now.

Yeah, I can see that... haven't been on in a while, so I guess it's just a little more of a shock to the system... How are ya, buddy?

cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

Yeah, I can see that... haven't been on in a while, so I guess it's just a little more of a shock to the system... How are ya, buddy?

cwm7.gif

- meli -

quite good. Over on the Twilo board alot now.

You never come out anymore smile.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Ok. So whats the purpous of this thread again?....to upset me or mugz?

Not speaking for mugz, but i feel that this is a pointless attempt to piss people off. Well vagran whoever you are, you arent pissing me off. I just find it funny, that you have to be such a pussy and create all these usernames to keep this pathetic post alive. A pussy you ask? I'll tell you why i chose that word to describe you....here goes....b/c you are obviously some regular poster that has something against me, and doesnt have the balls to say something under your actual username. That is why, to me you are, and always will be....a pussy. If you ask me, you should seek professional help.....or perhaps get a more productive hobby. All this thread is doing is firing up people that dont have anything to do with it. There my friend, you are sucessful. I really dont care what you have to say about me, and im not planning on replying to this stupid thread again....all that would do is fuel the fire that you want to start.

In conclusion, i hope that you got your laughs, and im glad that you got all that aggression out.

-Al-

for someone who doesn't care, you sure write a lotta bullshit depicting why you don't care. moron.

------------------

have you been searched yet?

you are guilty til proven otherwise

you will be searched at the door, inside the place, when you get home, at your job, and on the streets if we the security ever sees your ass, we the ultra friendly security staff can do so since we're not cops or your parents

Originally posted by vagrant:

for someone who doesn't care, you sure write a lotta bullshit depicting why you don't care. moron.

You forgot to mention how you "Own him" now too.

Why do you insist on embarressing yourself and adding to the BS on the board. Didn't your MaMa raise you right? If you don't have something nice to say then STFU. Go home, quit posting, quit reading.

Why is it so important to you to insult people? If you can figure that ou, then maybe you won't need to insult them anymore.

I'm sorry you feel like being a troll today, but from past posts, i still think you can rise above that.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Why , Is my name in this?

------------------

hmmmmmmmglowball.jpg

A>

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Wow!

I must say some of these comments are a little uncalled for... opinions being squeezed out of tits? I think not- since I have an opinion on everything, then mine should be a lot bigger...no?

lol.

cwm4.gif

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by roadrunner:

Licking off the peanut butter that you spread all over your balls, just like you wanted her to.

L* (she likes Crunchy Rocky road flavor) cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

Alien03.gif

"Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it"

i have a nice mean streak in me. have a nice day you buncha morons.

------------------

have you been searched yet?

you are guilty til proven otherwise

you will be searched at the door, inside the place, when you get home, at your job, and on the streets if we the security ever sees your ass, we the ultra friendly security staff can do so since we're not cops or your parents

Answer my questions without using one insult or obscenity. I know you *can* do it, or are you too cracked out to be anything but angry at the world and determined to exact a price today?

C'mon, you can do it; I know you can.

And what went wrong in your life that it is OK to deride someone for being happy, friendly, and nice?

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by myrlin:

Boards been downhill for a long time now.

It's all that stinky Mugwump's fault..

"and his little dog too" <---- (Wicked Witch of Oz voice)

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

Alien03.gif

"Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it"