Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there any dj heaven recordings out there?

Originally posted by weyes:

i first saw dj heaven at kind 2 last friday and she was rockin' my world in a serious way. does anyone know if and where i can find any recordings of hers?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Yeah I got some from when I met her a few years ago, got some Polaroid as well.. but there a bit private if you know what I mean. wink.gif

We did our own re-mix of French Kiss wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I have a tape from about 1.5 years ago... DJ Heaven, Live at the Destiny Chocolate party in Toronto (I was actually at it).

if you really really want it, let me know and I could encode it - spoonyd@leisuresociety.com

you might also try checking <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.tripledecks.com" TARGET=_blank>www.tripledecks.com</A> for dj tapes.

hmmmmm...

there must be something easier than whatever "encoding" entails; i'm pretty technologically backward and don't know what that means. i should try to check out napster, as trancend says, but i don't even know how to do that, let alone have a cd burner. yep, i'm pretty useless. i just figured that she must have something out there if she has a residency at limelight, for chrissakes. that's true, isn't it? am i just wrong about everything, here?

confused.gif

anybody wanna adopt a poor lost girl who's amazed that she even got this far in cyberspace? i've had all my shots!

all i wanted was some music...

seriously, though, one last desperate cry for help on this one, guys.

cwm36.gif