Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for someone who can whip my and Pfloyd's ass. (women are preffered).

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I am in what do you want me to whip is ass at?

Dancing,

Drinking,

Drugs.

Just name the sport and i will whip his arse.

apparently not reading...

and i believe you got taken in 2 of 3 categories on friday.. we'll have to try the 3rd another time...

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif

Come on!!! I'm really serious!! Do you guys mean literally?? Cause I got my whip right here . . . all ready to go!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

apparently not reading...

and i believe you got taken in 2 of 3 categories on friday.. we'll have to try the 3rd another time...

You don't stand a chance, may 25th fella it's on. and you carn't have kicked my arse at two anyway.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by blueangel:

Come on!!! I'm really serious!! Do you guys mean literally?? Cause I got my whip right here . . . all ready to go!!

BlueAngel

literaly ...when are you coming by? asap..

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

pfloyd, i'll whip your ass for that "especiallystern" comment. fuck that; i've been watching my stern friends do JACK SHIT and complain about having to do POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS and bullshit like that. give me a break, already. i know what the hell you guys do; they tell you how to dress and whether or not to dim the lights for a presentation. give me a fucking break, already. you guys still don't know how to dress and you SHOULD dim the lights because YOU'RE ALL UGLY. and don't give me any bullshit about a stern curve, either. sure, i believe that it's competitive. it's also competitive for 1,000 monkeys fighting for 10 bananas

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

Originally posted by deanna11:

pfloyd, i'll whip your ass for that "especiallystern" comment. fuck that; i've been watching my stern friends do JACK SHIT and complain about having to do POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS and bullshit like that. give me a break, already. i know what the hell you guys do; they tell you how to dress and whether or not to dim the lights for a presentation. give me a fucking break, already. you guys still don't know how to dress and you SHOULD dim the lights because YOU'RE ALL UGLY. and don't give me any bullshit about a stern curve, either. sure, i believe that it's competitive. it's also competitive for 1,000 monkeys fighting for 10 bananas

you said it girl (Pfloyd dont get mad smile.gif ) smile.gif CAS vs. Stern

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Yeah, Rob *never* does any work, god damned slacker. "stern, blahblahblah" wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

maybe.. but we dont' have the luxury of hibernating for 3 months at a time.. its called deadlines..

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif