Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to make a number 1 record.

On the suject of KLF, years ago they released a book called 'how to make a number 1 record' only a few thousand books were ever printer and it has always been a book that sells for quiet a bit.

I havn't read it but it's supposed to be a good read and a complete piss take of the record industry.

Anyway the point is it's being reissued... just though i would let you know.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

They have a pretty interesting history as a political pop band, don't they? I think I remember reading about them in Altered States. Never listened to their music, though. (I'm asssuming it hasn't aged well?)

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

Yeh they had the first electronica number 1 in the UK. They burnt 1000,000 pounds as a publicity stunt.. all sorts of weird stuff.

Regina, you know i have been making records. Only a few honered people have herd snippits of our real stuff.. UKNJx herd some over the phone. But we are very protective of our tracks, they are like babies to us. And we ain't happy with anything yet.

I will get some stuff to you when it's ready, it's non of this fluffy trance you love so much wink.gif It's dark, hard and it makes you ears bleed.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Regina, you know i have been making records. Only a few honered people have herd snippits of our real stuff.. UKNJx herd some over the phone. But we are very protective of our tracks, they are like babies to us. And we ain't happy with anything yet.

I will get some stuff to you when it's ready, it's non of this fluffy trance you love so much wink.gif It's dark, hard and it makes you ears bleed.

I'd be oh so honored.... rolleyes.gif

But no seriously I just noticed that you got off the phone w/o answering some of my ?'s...I HATE how you DO that! wink.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

But no seriously I just noticed that you got off the phone w/o answering some of my ?'s...I HATE how you DO that! wink.gif

Yeh i am good at doing that.. ha.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Yeh i am good at doing that.. ha.

It's okay, as you get older you'll lose your touch luv...j/k wink.gif

As i get older (and wiser) my touch just gets better wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

They burnt 1000,000 pounds as a publicity stunt.. all sorts of weird stuff.

off topic, out of curiousity, what number is that? one million, or did you accidentally put an extra zero in there?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by nycetouch:

off topic, out of curiousity, what number is that? one million, or did you accidentally put an extra zero in there?

Nah it was a million.

------------------

b2b6.GIF