Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SURVIVOR

15 minutes into the show and I'm already sick of Colby! Is he ever going to lose? The way he's going, he'll be a millionaire for sure. And he totally deserves it.

But I wanted Elisabeth to win that challenge so badly!!

oh well....who knows what'll happen next.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

elisabeth is sooo cute.....

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

dammit!! guess it makes sense that they kept keith. if they kept elisabeth, she could have won the challenges and since the jury is made mostly of her tribe, her chances of winning were too great.

I hope Keith goes next. I just don't like him!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Elisabeth is sooooooo hot!!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

I am soooo upset that they got rid of Elisabeth!! Keith should of went next!

Tina and Colby can both suck dick!! cwm23.gif

So, unfair! What were they afraid of?? How could they possibly be afraid of Elisabeh?? Even if they did get rid of Keith . . .there was no way that little 50lb. anorexic girl was going to win ANY challenge.

I don't know . . .this whole Survivoor thing this year really sucks!! They're all about staying within their own tribe.

I hope there's some big upset next week and Tina wins it all. Just to piss off Colby. I really thought he would do the right thing last night and bump Keith, but he's just a weener head!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I am soooo upset that they got rid of Elisabeth!! Keith should of went next!

Tina and Colby can both suck dick!! cwm23.gif

So, unfair! What were they afraid of?? How could they possibly be afraid of Elisabeh?? Even if they did get rid of Keith . . .there was no way that little 50lb. anorexic girl was going to win ANY challenge.

I don't know . . .this whole Survivoor thing this year really sucks!! They're all about staying within their own tribe.

I hope there's some big upset next week and Tina wins it all. Just to piss off Colby. I really thought he would do the right thing last night and bump Keith, but he's just a weener head!

BlueAngel

No actually he's smart as hell. He's a survivior, you do what do to win, if your soft, you lose! Were talkin about a million dollars here. In 5 years from now you think he woulda given a shit about doin the right thing to bump keith. I too could care less about colby and elisabeth was definitely my favorite, nice girl. Anyway girl you talkin madness..

------------------

signature.jpg

There is no mistake so great as that of always being right. - visionsofmind

Originally posted by visions:

Anyway girl you talkin madness..

I'm just so overly emotional right now . . . I don't even know what I typed, so excuse me while I go and pout!! sulkoff.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 04-27-2001).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm just so overly emotional right now . . . I don't even know what I typed, so excuse me while I go and pout!! sulkoff.gif

BlueAngel

Awwww hun wassa matter..talk to visions smile.gif

------------------

signature.jpg

There is no mistake so great as that of always being right. - visionsofmind