Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Pretty One...

i saw a pic of vampie..cutie..i knew it from your voice, even though voices are VERY deceiving (i won't go there with my bad experiences)... cwm38.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Originally posted by starcapone:

i saw a pic of vampie..cutie..i knew it from your voice, even though voices are VERY deceiving (i won't go there with my bad experiences)... cwm38.gif

Starcapone - Hi cutie.. You were missed on Friday!! I hate pics.. look like I got attacked by a pack of wolves.. lol

Visions- where was your little ass on Friday?

I ran into Blackhous but didn't see you there.

Keshikis - what's up honey I miss ya.. I'll be on AIM in a bit.. "pass the goat"

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Visions- where was your little ass on Friday?

HA...I was chillen where were you? For the most part we were chillen all the way at the back bar to the left by that lil vip room. I did my fair share of laps though.

------------------

signature.jpg

There is no mistake so great as that of always being right. - visionsofmind

Originally posted by visions:

HA...I was chillen where were you? For the most part we were chillen all the way at the back bar to the left by that lil vip room. I did my fair share of laps though.

Don't tell me that...I was IN that vip!!

A friend of mine and of our mutual acquaitenance reserved it for the night !

How did you like it (Cyberia)?

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 04-27-2001).]

Don't tell me that...I was IN that vip!!

A friend of mine and of our mutual acquaitenance reserved it for the night !

How did you like it (Cyberia)?

well god daaamn so close but so far away...lol

a couple of girls I was with were chillen up there for most of the night...

I definitely enjoyed myself at cyberia, he was incosistent with the music though, played some real good tracks then some real wack ones. The crowd was incosistent too some real cool people and some real wack people you know those 80 rockers from long island that juust dooon't waaana let it GO...lol

All in all though it was a good time.

------------------

signature.jpg

That's soo funny.. we prolly walked past each other like a thousand times lol.. And to think that when I wasn't in the VIP I was at THAT bar.. funny.. which girls were you with? cause I'm friends with most of the girls that were there.

HA...I used to think that it was the condition that I put myself in as to why I didn't have a clue as to what was goin on around me but now even with a pretty clear conscious (for the most part) I guess once you step into a club your usual awareness of what's goin on around just kinda gets thrown out the window..lol

I was with sheila, beth, danielle, rosemarie, and angela. sheila and beth were dancin in the vip room.

------------------

signature.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Damn boy you're a slut LOL.. Someone gets around quite a bit smile.gif

HAAA...this booty ain't for sale girl...thems is my bitches...there the one's doin the earnin I'm just doin the collectin...I give em a little cut though...HAHA

------------------

signature.jpg

HAAA...this booty ain't for sale girl...thems is my bitches...there the one's doin the earnin I'm just doin the collectin...I give em a little cut though...HAHA

Haha.. I didn't know you were a PIMP smile.gif Nice! Work those bitches LOL.. Going to SF tomorrow?

That's soo funny.. we prolly walked past each other like a thousand times lol.. And to think that when I wasn't in the VIP I was at THAT bar.. funny.. which girls were you with? cause I'm friends with most of the girls that were there.

I'm sorry...I'm being very nosey here smile.gif but haven't you guys met at the dinner meet up? I clearly remember you two talking infront of me.....confused cwm3.gif lol

Originally posted by risa06:

I'm sorry...I'm being very nosey here smile.gif but haven't you guys met at the dinner meet up? I clearly remember you two talking infront of me.....confused cwm3.gif lol

awww nosy it's ok..lol yes me and vampie were having a conversation right in front of you which is definitely a good thing you recall that conversation..if you didn't you might wanna get that checked out..lol...But you know how it is lights, music, people, distractions...etc. it's not hard to walk right by even a friend.

------------------

signature.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Going to SF tomorrow?

Possibly...factory is usually not decided on until someone is like "factory" and then because my arm's about as easy to twist as clay...sure enough were on our way. So who knows I think were goin to world. Not sure yet.

------------------

signature.jpg

awww nosy it's ok..lol yes me and vampie were having a conversation right in front of you which is definitely a good thing you recall that conversation..if you didn't you might wanna get that checked out..lol...But you know how it is lights, music, people, distractions...etc. it's not hard to walk right by even a friend.

oh...I new I stil have something left up there...lol smile.gif

LOLA !!!

Remember we were trying to get you to come to Cyberia? and he was going and I left before him to get ready...well.. there was a post earlier by playboychick and me, him and blackhous (we hadn't met yet) told each what we were wearing so we could find each other..

Funny thing is I found blackhous which I had never seen or met before and I didn't see him there and I had met him only a couple of hours earlier.. lol..and we were hanging out in the same area of the club..

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

LOLA !!!

Remember we were trying to get you to come to Cyberia? and he was going and I left before him to get ready...well.. there was a post earlier by playboychick and me, him and blackhous (we hadn't met yet) told each what we were wearing so we could find each other..

Funny thing is I found blackhous which I had never seen or met before and I didn't see him there and I had met him only a couple of hours earlier.. lol..and we were hanging out in the same area of the club..

crack is good........... wink.gif