How is World saturdays??

Good

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Guest crystalmethodny

I dont know...

But with a name like that, I'll do my best to make it better... meow?

J/K

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Guest danwang

Originally posted by adam23:

We have some big name djs coming in for the month of June so hopefully that will keep World going.

Who and when?

------------------

"If you listen to techno, it so monotone so then you really would need drugs to enjoy it. "

-Tiesto

Denny Tsettos, himself, said Paul Oakenfold will be there.

wait, i still had me earplugs in from last weekend----can you repeat that??? cwm24.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

wait, i still had me earplugs in from last weekend----can you repeat that??? cwm24.gif

He is gonna be touring in the US and World is getting him, according to Denny Tsettos. Here is what Denny wrote on nightclubcity:

"I will be at World until the week before Memorial Day Weekend. After that. I will be at Tempts every Saturday & Sunday through Labor Day Weekend. World will not be shutting it's doors until later in the summer. A great line up of DJs will be doing guest spots throughout. One of them will be Oakenfold."

You can go to www.nightclubcity.com and read what he wrote if you dont beleieve me

World is one of the best parties on Saturday nights. Denny Tsettos spins house on the main floor and Ted the Dillinger spins hip hop in the VIP room. You only have 4 more week to catch Denny spin at World until he goes to Tempts for the summer. For reduced admission, just tell the guest-list girl you are on the "Rock" guest-list at the table. Doors open at 11pm. Arrive early to avoid the lines. After Denny leaves, we will be having guest djs coming in every Saturday. For more information, you can call 201-410-8310.

[This message has been edited by adam23 (edited 04-25-2001).]

Originally posted by clubangel:

Wow..I didn't really think they would try to keep World open over the summer...It's going to be very difficult to get business there.

We have some big name djs coming in for the month of June so hopefully that will keep World going.

World will not be shutting it's doors until later in the summer. A great line up of DJs will be doing guest spots throughout. One of them will be Oakenfold."

You can go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.nightclubcity.com" TARGET=_blank>www.nightclubcity.com</A> and read what he wrote if you dont beleieve me

it's not that i doubt you or denny; it actually sounds like fun if they pull through with this one... cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus