Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey girls?! Have you ever felt . . .

Originally posted by cathyo:

Chin up! It'll get better...and no...you're not crazy cwm38.gif

Yea, I really think it's a combination of my age and the stress around me. Hopefully when my mom leave tomorrow to go to Korea and my nephew leave with her to go to California . . .I can kinda get some R & R and try to pay more attention to my relationship, but mostly to myself.

I just seriously need a vacation.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

like you were going through PMS when you're really not? My hormones feel so unbalanced right now it's really killing me!!

I'm getting upset for no reasons. I just feel so sensitive about EVERYTHING.

Have you ever felt like that before and if you did then what did you take to get rid of it?

BlueAngel newburn.gifaeh.gifmecry.gifkali.gif

when i feel like that i hang out with my neices. ones 4, the other is 2. they drive me crazy watching scooby doo and dancing around like maniacs but they ALWAYS make me feel better. just a thought. hope you're cwm12.gif soon!

Originally posted by emiliep:

when i feel like that i hang out with my neices. ones 4, the other is 2. they drive me crazy watching scooby doo and dancing around like maniacs but they ALWAYS make me feel better. just a thought. hope you're soon!

Hehe. That would work, but I'm actually raising my nephew (9 months old) at the moment. I think he may actuall be a contribution to the problem. cwm1.gif

Well he's going to California to be with his mom for couple of months and this break is really needed for me!!

I think it's everything to do with being in a job that just doesn't make me happy, becoming an instant mom (to my nephew) without a choice, supporting my mom, and "TRYING" to maintain a relationship through all that. It's just getting to be a lil' too much, ya know?

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 04-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 04-27-2001).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hehe. That would work, but I'm actually raising my nephew (9 months old) at the moment. I think he may actuall be a contribution to the problem. cwm1.gif

Well he's going to California to be with his mom for couple of months and this break is really needed for me!!

I think it's everything to do with being in a job that just doesn't make me happy, becoming an instant mom (to my nephew) without a choice, supporting my mom, and "TRYING" to maintain a relationship through all that. It's just getting to be a lil' too much, ya know?

BlueAngel

well in that case i'll have my personal jet come pick you up and take you wherever your little heart desires! i'll just need your coordinates please.