Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anything in europe weekend of july 14?

Guest danwang

Guest danwang

Does anyone know of any events in or near France during the weekend of July 14? I might be able to stop by and check it out on the way there , and then to the Love Parade the following weekend. (** fingers crossed on everything **)

Isn't July 14 Bastille Day? If so, there must be lots of stuff going on in France. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

------------------

"If you listen to techno, it so monotone so then you really would need drugs to enjoy it. "

-Tiesto

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-27-2001).]

Yep, July 14 is Bastille Day. It's pretty fun, the whole city is just hanging out and the Parisian firemen host dances at pretty much every fire station in Paris that night (great for girls, prob. not so much for guys smile.gif As for clubbing, it's OK but not spectacular. The Love Parade, on the other hand, sounds amazing (I'm dying to go). Have fun.

On July 14th in Paris, this is the same as your 4th july...

In France , there is some fire in the sky, but nothing amazing.

The best is maybe to go on the champs-Elysées, early in the morning, but it may rain, as usually, so i'll say there is nothing very special, at this time, except that many shops will be shutting down...

The only great thing is the planes flying over paris, and i guess at night some good party will be organised.

For the love parade (not really love parade,but gay pride), there is good music, but too much people in the streets and the metro...Well good luck, if ou want other informations, Pm me !

------------------

tomix3.gif