Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So those who know about the situation with my Sister~

Well she got married yesterday at Seton Hall Chapel.

I must admit that I never actually got around to sending the email I wrote her. I wanted to push the limit and see if maybe she would see her wrong doings. Needless to say, she did not.

So I woke up yesterday, put my dress on and went to the wedding. All of the brides maids were obviously annoyted by my presence. They couldn't even look at me. My new "brother in law" dropped his jaw upon seeing me walk into the church with my head high and proud. His family even practically choked.

Anyway, Iw ent just so I could say "yea I was there and you cant hold this against me". Apparently my sister told my mom she was happy I was there yet never came to say thank you. Unfortunatley, it appears as thought the quarrel will continue. I know everyone thought I should be there better person and speak with her but hey, at least I went right. Board members thought I would regret missing the wedding and thats why I should speak with her. Well, I went and didnt even have to say a word. My presence made enough of a statement.

Just hope shes happy....

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

I remember reading the post you wrote about the situation. I really felt badly for you and have no idea what it must be like to be in a predicament like that.

I'm sure it made your sister very very happy that you were there. Even if things aren't going well b/w you two now, you never know what the future holds. Good for you for going and having that courage b/c most people wouldn't. You're being the better person here and it will just be a matter of time until she sees that.

I wish you the best of luck w/ your sis. It's gotta be tough...hang in there!

------------------

lolly2.jpg

Kathy,

I'm so proud of you! cwm38.gif It took lot of guts to do what you did. Although your sister didn't say it to you I know she thought the world of you being there. Sending the email doesn't matter. You have time to work those things out. I'm just glad to see that you took the high road and I'm sure you are too.

It's good to see that people still stand for what they believe in no matter what the rest of the world thinks smile.gif If you need anything get in touch with me.

cwm38.gif Cathy

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

I'm happy to hear you went as well. In the end that will speak volumes. After all, she is your sis, and you love her, she'll see that.

Maybe your living by example will seep into her eventually. cwm1.gif

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Word, I remember your post on that. You're right, now she can't hold that shit against you. I wouldn't worry about her now that that is over. Just do you. Things like that have a way of straightening themselves out over time, and at least it's not on your conscience. You did what you could, and if she's still into holding grudges or what not, wash your hands of her. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Thanks guys for taking the time to read the first and follow up post. Truthfully, it was extremely difficult for me to walk into the church. My whole week was slowly making me go insane. As the wedding became closer, the pain inside of me began to increase.

So, I did it and feel better. My entire family is so happy and proud that I did it. Noone was pushing me to go....never. They wanted em to do what I felt was the best decision for myself. Well, I wound up making the decision to go so no grudges could be held, so I didnt kick myself in the ass later, and to support my parents who are against the whole marriage.

It feels good though. I wound up going out last night with a friend and had a kick ass time. Made everything much better. Thanks again everyone. Hope ya'll had a nice weekend...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown