Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel vs Exit Post Reply

In my opinion, unless they're prepared to dump some loads of cash in rennovations and a new name, they should never turn away Tunnel's base crowd. How do you expect to draw an A-list crowd there otherwise??? Not with with Tunnel's reputation and the competition--that's a lot harder to do.

Should have kept the Nero/Renegadelineup, put the Chicago hard house back in the Mezz,

and focused all their efforts and money into promotions, and theme parties and guest stage performances.

Gotta be consistent. Why do u think Jr. and JP pack their dance floors every week??? A base crowd that always keeps coming back. Keep switching around every other week---no base crowd.

If ur main floor dj is Jackie, then keep her there every week, build her party, PROMOTE it

and stop switching around.

Originally posted by musicbeat:

In my opinion, unless they're prepared to dump some loads of cash in rennovations and a new name, they should never turn away Tunnel's base crowd. How do you expect to draw an A-list crowd there otherwise??? Not with with Tunnel's reputation and the competition--that's a lot harder to do.

Should have kept the Nero/Renegadelineup, put the Chicago hard house back in the Mezz,

and focused all their efforts and money into promotions, and theme parties and guest stage performances.

Gotta be consistent. Why do u think Jr. and JP pack their dance floors every week??? A base crowd that always keeps coming back. Keep switching around every other week---no base crowd.

If ur main floor dj is Jackie, then keep her there every week, build her party, PROMOTE it

and stop switching around.

hellz yea bro. i am dying for the chicago hard house to get back into the mezz. no other sound will fit that room and the people that spin there are proving that week after week. there is a way to get the tunnel bumping again and hopefully it will be done

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

I can hear what you're saying I mean we all have our good tunnel memories, but times have changed. I can kinda understand their desire to change up the lineup, but along the way it sounds like a bumpy road and who knows where it's gonna end up. As for trying to go upscale, I mean i don't know... They have a nice space their, but they got a lot of compettition their to.. Oh well it'll be interesting to see where it all pans out, not that I've been to tunnel in ages anyway.

------------------

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just

common sense, dancing.

--Clive James