Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official 'tunnel' dealio...

im starting to get sick of agreeing with you p00h, yet i must.

although at first glance, i thought all these tunnel people posting here, were an elaborate imposter scam by our one and only Cazz, i now believe that to be anything but the truth. (yet very possible)

to the people airing their dirty tunnel laundry, i would suggest you save it, because nobody gives a fuck, tunnel is in fact over...

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

Originally posted by wizard:

im starting to get sick of agreeing with you p00h, yet i must.

although at first glance, i thought all these tunnel people posting here, were an elaborate imposter scam by our one and only Cazz, i now believe that to be anything but the truth. (yet very possible)

to the people airing their dirty tunnel laundry, i would suggest you save it, because nobody gives a fuck, tunnel is in fact over...

get off my dick already, u're starting to resemble cazz in all ways that are uncool...

------------------

AGIMM

(ALI G IS MY MOMS)

so what's this thread supposed to accomplished???

bad word of mouth??? we could get together and spread bad word of mouth about Twilo or any other club and it'll be gone and dead in no time

when you have the NY Post, and people constantly posting neg stuff on boards like this ofcourse the club it's going to have a bad time