Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY - HAPPY - MONDAY!!!!

It's Monday and I feel no blues!! I haven't been this carefree and happy in such a long time, it seems!!

Happy Happy Monday, everybody!! Go out for lunch today and enjoy the sun!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel "nomorepmsorsymptomsofpms"

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Glad to hear you're all cheerful girlie. The bright shiny sun always perks my spirit too~

Keep on smilin....it's good to share them~

Happy Monday

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Originally posted by misskittie:

Glad to hear you're all cheerful girlie. The bright shiny sun always perks my spirit too~

Keep on smilin....it's good to share them~

Happy Monday

xoxo

kAt

Hey Kat!! I'm heading out again into the sun at 1 p.m. for lunch. I'm going to grab my favorite fruit shake (bananna strawberry), my CD player with this awesome CD that my honey gave me this morning, and my shades and just LOUNGE for an hour!! How cool is that?? ylsuper.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.” -Mae West

boobielogo2.jpg

i feel you girl...

i had a great weekend, and i just feel so happy and lucky to have had such a nice time that i do not have the monday blues either...

i'm just really happy...and this weather is finally coming around...

go out...smell the air...enjoy the sun...look at the sky...yeah...

i wish you all a wonderful monday...

------------------

all.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey Kat!! I'm heading out again into the sun at 1 p.m. for lunch. I'm going to grab my favorite fruit shake (bananna strawberry), my CD player with this awesome CD that my honey gave me this morning, and my shades and just LOUNGE for an hour!! How cool is that?? ylsuper.gif

BlueAngel

Girl...great minds MUST think alike!!! Im doin' the same exact thing...but I have strawberry yogurt & Im going out at 12..lol. Enjoy it while it's here~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Originally posted by brandie:

happy monday to you too cas . . .

i feel like shit today frown.gif headache, sniffles (**NOT** drug-induced), sore throat, i'm all achy . . .

i hope everyone is having a better day that me frown.gif

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

Awwwwwwwwww . . . I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie! Go out and soak up the sun, perhaps that might make you feel a lil' bit better! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.” -Mae West

boobielogo2.jpg