Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj renegade, g.i.joe called. . .

Shadowchaser....a real american hero...

I heard cobra commander is your dad...

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

snake eyes was the man.....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

VIPER? There was no one character named Viper. There were foot soldiers known as vipers, and from that idea stemmed several other variations of vipers (i.e. techno vipers, strato vipers, etc). The Dreadknocks consisted of Buzzer, Torch, Ripper, MonkeyWrench, Thrasher, Zartan, Zarana, Zanzibar, and in the latter stage, Road Pig.

That cartoon was phat, and no cartoon can come close to it, other than the original Transformers series, or maybe some of the old marvel series (i.e. Spiderman and his Amazing Friend, the Incredible Hulk,etc.).

My favorite character on G.I.Joe however, would have to be Serpentor. Although he bullied Cobra Commander out of a long run as leader, he was ruthless, and brought Cobra to new heights under his leadership.

One thing I always found humorous on that show however, was their rendition of Sgt. Slaughter. They animated him as this tall, slim, ripped son of a bitch who was all solid muscle, when in actuality, he was a fat ball of lard who looked nothing like the animated form of himself.

That series was off the meter. After 1990, it went downhill.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"