Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need Neptunes info

Has anyone who has been to Neptunes before clue me in on some info? My friend and I are going there for the first time this weekend, and we wanna know what hours its open, what the dress code is like, and if it's a drug scene or a drinking crowd (and also, if & how hard they search you)...

Thanks!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

Hours to go on Saturday 2-10

Cover will probably be(last year was) $20

Dress code...look HOT, whether it is Addidas pants and sports bra or a dress...NO DRESS CODE..just not sloppy!

Drinking crowd and drug crowd...not too noticeable, but never the less there!

They dont frisk you down anywhere in the Hamptons except @ Life.

So enjoy

~R~

------------------

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 05-23-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get to Neptunes?? I have to say out of all my 10 years of club experience, there is nothing like Neptunes in the Hamptons! The whole scene is just awesome. On the beach tanning by 10am drinking all kinds of frosty drinks, drunk by noon (now with a tan), then comes the DJ, where you are on deck jamming by 2 in the afternoon, pop a little something something and dance and chill into the evening. Nothing like a day at Neptunes!!!! How was it this past weekend???? LOVE IT!! Hope everyone who went had a BLAST!!!

------------------

Neptunes, is one of the best places to be during the day on Sat in the Hamptons! Its more of a drinking scene, but you always have your crew of people rolling during the day! Good time between 3-8 PM even though it still goes on! Me and my friends usually leave trashed by 7. Range of dress code! I usually come straight from the beach but then you have people who are dressed like they are going out for the night! Crazy weekends Mem, 4th, Labor Day $20, otherwise last summer on off weekends it was $10

------------------