Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xs was bangin sat nite

definately better than going to tempts. music is the same shit they've been playing since last year though, but i don't really expect the newest music down there. certainly is an improvement from like 2 years ago when they played bullshit bar music, and the same damn tape every week too! gonna check out bermuda next, heard the dj there is much better.

------------------

PooH

I'm glad you had a good time Sat. @ XS.I tried to play as much new shit as I could but I wasn't feelin the crowd this week so I played it kind of safe.

ADV

------------------

I have to agree on that one.....very stange crowd this weekend. Alot of new faces though, I think it's goin to turn out to be a really good summer.....Hopefully with as little DRAMA as possible........Can u feel it.....I can feel it!

------------------

There will always be DRAMA! And about playing old music.......sometimes I think that is a good thing. I like to hear the old mixed in with the new........there are some damn good songs from back in the day!!!

------------------

definbately had a good time. i was feeling that green velvet track bigtime. which mix was that? i need to get it.

Originally posted by ADV:

PooH

I'm glad you had a good time Sat. @ XS.I tried to play as much new shit as I could but I wasn't feelin the crowd this week so I played it kind of safe.

ADV

------------------