Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts/XS?

Ok will anyone be at XS Friday and/or Tempts saturday..Any meet ups??I have a house in Ortley so I'll def be at both from every weekend now through Labor day..i had to stay up north this past weekend since I was broke and my man had a big school assignment...but never again!!big mistake it sux up here in the summer..boring!!...but at least i got 1 normal weekend of food and sleep cause that will be it the rest of the summer for me..the crack diet starts friday...=)..hope to see some of you down there..post back..later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Guest ally

Robyn! How are ya, girl? We'll be down this weekend...don't know where we're going (usually don't till that night). Come upstairs when you get there. We'll be down Friday night around 11:30. Is your house done yet?

smile.gif Ally

------------------

As of right now (I know it's only Tuesday) I think we're going to Club XS Friday & Bermuda Saturday (I'm not really feelin' Tempts) but that may change by Saturday afternoon.

Ally I'll call you in a few.

------------------

Hey girly...as far as I know it is just about done but will be 98% done by friday so we are in!!yeah i wont be down there till like 12:30am friday night..chris has school till 10pm friday nights..but ill come look for you..see ya friday..Robyn..=)

------------------

THERE IS A NEW HOT SPOT ON SATURDAY NIGHTS AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE JUST NOT RECOGNIZING IT. THE SURF CLUN ON SATURDAY IS BANGING. THE MUSIC, THE DANCERS, AND THE ATMOSPHERE ARE AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO MANHATTAN THAT YOU CAN GET. KIRK LOPEZ, OF HUNKA BUNKA ON SATUDAYS, IS AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANY DJ ON THE SHORE.

------------------