Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJays in Belmar

The ongoing battle in my shore house in Belamr is between my loyalty to DJays and the guys love for Temps. They all went to temps and Xs Saturday, while I stayed in Belmar. I have to tell everyone how great it is. There Friday night is a Temps crowd, and Saturday is more of a Bunka crowd, since they have the same owner and staff. Friday, I think it was DJ Kirk Lopez and Saturday DJ Anthony Acid. Apparently they are carrying on the Silver Ball tradition by having it at DJays on every forth Sat. this summer, since Bunka is closed for the summer.

I have a house in Belmar and I am going through the same thing..........only problem is I am the one that is not really feelin' the Belmar scene. DJais is pretty good on Friday, but it is so hot and crowded and the guys at the door are such a-holes. I have a change (I moved) on my liscnese and I brought a copy of my birth certificate and they told me that next time I needed my original........that was the end of that place.

------------------

Guest temptsboy

Djs is really really bad do not I repeat do not turn a bar into a club because this blows!!!!!!

------------------

Compromise =Go to Headliners

No seriously. DJai's is good, but it gets too crowded. Best time is for happy hour, as mentioned. So maybe u guys can agree to go there for happy hour and then hit Seaside. Or maybe hit Djais Fri only, and Tempts Sat.

Whatever the deal, as in my house, it's all about COMPROMISE. (I just wish we all could in my house, we argue every week)

Peace,

------------------

Guest temptsboy

ALL I CAN REALLY SAY IS PLEASE. YOU HAVE NOT GONE OUT MUCH IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE DJS IS GOOD. HOW OLD ARE YOU? YOU MUST DONE THE SCENE TOO LONG.

------------------

You are trying to make a comparison between D'Jais and Hunka Bunka on Saturday nights. How could you since your DJ from Hunka Bunka on Saturday nights is spinning at the Surf Club for about 600 people more than D'Jais fits. THESE ARE FACTS NOT FICTION!!!

------------------

Guest temptsboy

listen up you geeks please do not compare djs which is f ing horrible to surfclub any night ok. all you geeks need to get out more and get aways from all of the nerds at djs. splur tigs your right

------------------