Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE REAL DEAL ON SATURDAY'S ON THE JERSEY SHORE

I have been listening to all the hype about all the different night clubs on Saturday night on the Jersey shore and one seems to be forgotten about. The Surf Club right now has the hottest Saturday night on the Jersey shore. DJ Kirk Lopez, the DJ of the #1 Saturday night in the tri-state area, plus Sergio, the host of the #1 night club in New Jersey Club Abyss, and Margo and the rest of her dancers provide the closest atmosphere to NYC there is. NOT TEMPTS and not anything else. SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!! It is not only Sunday's anymore.

**** THIS SATURDAY JUNE 17 special guest DJ Manny The Greek. ****

------------------

No offense, but I really do not think you could state an OPINION like that and expect people to take it as the truth. There are so many clubs in Jersey and all of them do really well....personally I can do without Hunka Bunka's but I know a lot of people that love the place. There is no "best" club in Jersey, just a lot of really good ones.

• 5 years later...
I have been listening to all the hype about all the different night clubs on Saturday night on the Jersey shore and one seems to be forgotten about. The Surf Club right now has the hottest Saturday night on the Jersey shore. DJ Kirk Lopez, the DJ of the #1 Saturday night in the tri-state area, plus Sergio, the host of the #1 night club in New Jersey Club Abyss, and Margo and the rest of her dancers provide the closest atmosphere to NYC there is. NOT TEMPTS and not anything else. SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!! It is not only Sunday's anymore.

**** THIS SATURDAY JUNE 17 special guest DJ Manny The Greek. ****

------------------

HOW FUCKIN FUNNY IS THAT POST

HAHAHAHA THE ### 1 HOST W/ THE MOST

HI < Can anyone tell me where there is dancing week-ends near Belmar,or close,by. In a club, bar, tavern . I would really like to know some places and that are for all ages,D.J,s, Live music - ANYTHING! Is there still a place called REGGIES Near or in Belmar, do they have dancing ????