Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazil

I was there this past Saturday. Unfortunately, it didn't get very crowded, which kinda surprised me. (They fixed the place up nice w/VIP tables and all.) My girlfriends and I left Brazil by 12:30, so we might have missed the crowd. Who knows! Hell, the club may be more of a Friday night club as well.

I guess it's one of those places that you have to give it a try once.

Hey Risa! Doing great, just looking forward to Friday! And yourself?

I used to go to the Hamptons a lot - CPIs, Beach Bar, Turtle Bay, and Dublin Over (now Brazil.) We hit Brazil & Beach Bar last Saturday. I refuse to go to the Beach Bar ever again! (I'm getting to old for that place.) wink.gif

Actually, have you been to the Bridgeview Yacht Club in Island Park? You should definitely give that place a try! It's also a lot closer to you. smile.gif

I hear u about Friday... same here. When I got to the Hamptons it's all about Neptuns (I love that place). Last year I was in Life almoust every Sat. and some times CPI. But this year Life is soooooo slow and I want to try other spots. Beach Bar...went there last year Mem. Day and i don't think I'll ever go back (just not my type) Bridge View, someone else told me about that place and said it was fun, so I have to check it out. But anyway, thanx for ur oppinion and take care, hun.