Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Risa...

The 56th Fighter Group is on Route 110 in Farmingdale, the Suffolk/Nassau Border (not too far from Cyberia.) Part of it is outdoors overlooking Republic Airport. Friday night is by far their best night! The line gets nutty!!!! People wait for hours to get in.

CoCo's is on the water in Huntington. Monday nights used to be huge with them (Industry night.) I've only been there on a Saturday night so far this summer. I plan on giving Friday & Monday night a try to see if there's a difference.

If the weather is nice, you definitely want to give these clubs a try. The 56th is a must along with Bridgeview!!!

We got there at 10pm one Friday, which is fairly early for a club. The line was crazy! I'm fortunate, thanx to my boyfriend's impatience, that I don't have to wait on line. (A lil' green goes a long way!) wink.gif We left around 2:30 and there was still a bit of a line.

I guess you could say the crowd is the same. Really mixed! From extremely casual to clubby. I also like the fact that it's more of an older crowd, not many underage "patrons" in there! smile.gif

Jenny, what muzik do they play there? It sounds very interesting. I need to try different places b/c I'm stock on SF, Exit, Ohm, Cheetah, now Hamptons (not that there is something wrong w/ these clubs, but just to know what else is around)Thanx