Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A to Z @ Surf Club - WOW!!!!

Guest bumps

Guest bumps

So who was lucky enough to have made it to the Surf Club sunday night for Andrews' set.? He was on last night - the crowd was hyped - real good vibe in the place last night .. Andrew pulled out some crazy mixes last night.. I can not believe he played a

Shania Twain(spelling) re mix... Its actually a pretty cool track for something change of pace .. Anyway props to Andrew-

peace & luv,

bUmPs

I have to strongly agree with you. I have known Andrew for a while now and he ripped it last night. From the first song(which is his first production project,slammin by the way)he had everyone going crazy. Great job Andrew.

------------------

open your ears and my music will show you the way

>THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I work very hard @ what i do and i'm glad that i get to play for such an open-minded crowd. Hope to see you all this weekend. I've been waiting for it cause i'm going to go APE SHIT!!!So if you can hang from 8-2am, then i will see you sunday.

peace

Andrew =)

Hey Andrew your music is off the hook,every sunday you tear the roof off the surf club.Iv'e heard you at drama,SF,Metro,Roxy, and the surf.the music just keeps on getting better. Your on your way to the top kid but when you get there don't slack and think your shit cant stink it's been happing to alot of Djs. You spun at this club called The Place 5 mins from my house about 3 weeks ago will you be spinning there again.keep up the good work.

Guest SHAWN

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR MENDEZ SPIN THIS SUNDAY @ SURF CLUB. I WAS A LET DOWN A BIT APRIL 14TH FOR THE OPENING OF THAT ROXY FRIDAYS PARTY AS ANDREW DIDN'T SPIN WELL AT ALL. UNFORTUNATELY, HE GOT A BAD REP FROM MANY PEOPLE THAT NIGHT. HOWEVER, EVERY WEEK HE SEEMED TO IMPROVE A LIL' BIT ESPECIALLY AFTER THE OPENING OF THE THURSDAY PARTY @ CHEETAH. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON SUNDAY. PE@CE