Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Studio 6 in AC info

Not 4 nuthin BUT!......Studio6 iz a straight up crack den....4real though, the place is busted, sound sux, lighting sux, n what's up wit the half ass drag queens in da' place...lmao... where did u guys who r supportin this place come from n e way.....PLEASE.....ur tellin us how u can do drugs n e where in the place, that right there tells me, CRACK PIPES A MUST!....(strong marketing concept!) do u have list, i'm there.....c'mon fellas stop embarrasing urselves by promoting the dirtiest little shit hole in all of NJ....O' n have a nice day....=)

Let's set the record straight: Studio 6 IS a dirty little hole, BUT it is incredibly fun!! I've been to Twilo(Fridays and Saturdays), Factory, Ministry (London), and Studio is still my favorite club!! There are no pretenses, no rules: it's one big circus.

So, if you want to stand by the bar all night, looking pretty and never breaking a sweat or if you're into fashion and glamor, DON'T go to Studio.

But if you want pounding music, a crazy sideshow atmosphere, and don't mind getting drenched in sweat on a steamy dance floor, head to Studio around 4.

ps It will really crowded this weekend because of the holiday, so they'll probably be charging $25. There is absolutely no dress code, but girls do tend to dress up a bit.

Hi, Gene, how are u?

Studio 6 is a real CRACKHOUSE,BUT IT IS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! U can do whatever u want there. There is no dress code, but yes girls dress up. Muzik is good and people are nice. Studio Six it's all about having a good time. I personaly wouldn't go there on the holiday weekend just b/c it's a vere small place and it's going to be packed but if u don't minde sweat go for it. Have fun and be carefull.

Studio...good memories...miss u

Studio is a crack house. If you are going to go be prepared to be jammed in a hot little shoe box. The sound and lights are shitty but the music is good. I will you everyone there on Sat night!!!! Guys don't forget your crack pipes!!!

Yo! RkdaFnkyjerkoff. Not 4 nuttin but what club isnt a crackhouse. Ive been in everybody club from philly to New York and if you want my honest opinion they are all "crackdens" They do the same drugs in every club there that they do in Studio. They just dont have as heavy as security as the NYC/Philly clubs and it is just a lot looser in Studio. And about your lighting and sound sux comment, what do you expect when your down the shore. First of all, the lighting and sound isnt that bad and the music is awesome. Your not going to get start of the art lighting and sound in a shore club like you would at EXIT or Soundfactory. So F off. While your ass is at the Tempts or XS or whatever and its closing at 4, ill be just getting at Studio for along night of fun.

Hmmmmm....ok Mr. Takemyload.....I Guess it's time to drop a little knowledge 4 ya....I used to go to studio back in 96/97, when there was no $10-20 addmission, Needless to say but i also played there a # of times throughout 97/98....hmmmm funny i don't remeber u back then! The place used to be a really good time. Neva n e problems, always a nice controlled atmosphere, could always do as u pleased n neva had to worry about much.....The funny thing is it really used to be about the music, people feelin the vibe, enjoying the ride, n so on...BUT... Ova the last 2 years it has become the dirtiest, most congested little sweat box on this end of the state!!! U sit n post about how great the music is..... do u actually know what good music iz?? Iz good music to u 135 btm. kick drum that keeps u awake while u lay in a K hole....or maybe it's when a nice build kicks in as u take anotha hit n jump around pumpin ur fist all night.....Yea that's good music....as far as the rest of the place goes....lets see, ô¿ô...the club does a decent amount of peeps week to week, when was the last time u saw n e thing invested in as much as n air freshener....which it could use alot of!!! The entire place iz held together wit bubble gum n band aids....Bathrooms....lol....c'mon know, i would rather have my blatter impload then even think to use what they call bathrooms!!!....truthfully i think i have wasted just about enuf time on this issue, n also with tryn to converse with someone like urself that needs a little more time n a little more knowledge to make a much more acurate judgement on what iz, or iz not the BEST place or party to attend.....O' n once again, have a nice day.....=)

OK mista Rocken the funky beat. Why dont you rock your ass to the unemployment line you fukin tool. Hey mista big spinner you outa work??? Yeah I bet you were big on the scene in the late 80's too. Your dated... step aside for the new blood.... and by the way APEX Tech is lookin for new help so get your dik out of your ass and pick up the phone. Mutha load see you at SF.....I will be the guy with the crack pipe.

z-dawg

Originally posted by RkDaFnkyBt:

Hmmmmm....ok Mr. Takemyload.....I Guess it's time to drop a little knowledge 4 ya....I used to go to studio back in 96/97, when there was no $10-20 addmission, Needless to say but i also played there a # of times throughout 97/98....hmmmm funny i don't remeber u back then! The place used to be a really good time. Neva n e problems, always a nice controlled atmosphere, could always do as u pleased n neva had to worry about much.....The funny thing is it really used to be about the music, people feelin the vibe, enjoying the ride, n so on...BUT... Ova the last 2 years it has become the dirtiest, most congested little sweat box on this end of the state!!! U sit n post about how great the music is..... do u actually know what good music iz?? Iz good music to u 135 btm. kick drum that keeps u awake while u lay in a K hole....or maybe it's when a nice build kicks in as u take anotha hit n jump around pumpin ur fist all night.....Yea that's good music....as far as the rest of the place goes....lets see, ô¿ô...the club does a decent amount of peeps week to week, when was the last time u saw n e thing invested in as much as n air freshener....which it could use alot of!!! The entire place iz held together wit bubble gum n band aids....Bathrooms....lol....c'mon know, i would rather have my blatter impload then even think to use what they call bathrooms!!!....truthfully i think i have wasted just about enuf time on this issue, n also with tryn to converse with someone like urself that needs a little more time n a little more knowledge to make a much more acurate judgement on what iz, or iz not the BEST place or party to attend.....O' n once again, have a nice day.....=)

Haha ...Teo, that loser doesn't know who you are - too funny ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by z-dawg:

Hey big bird....News flash...No one else knows who he is either...and no one else cares. You must be the number 1 and only fan of the one hit wonder women.

yup, yup ...that's me! :-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by z-dawg:

Risa is a beautiful name. I am not angry.

just trying to get me to argue w/you??? ...that will not happen ...been on this board too long to let your types get to me ....have a good weekend!

------------------

...Ph0eniX