Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Gmoney2415

Noticed you're a big fan of Sal Parm & Johnny Vicious. Have you seen them and if so, where? Also, are they spinning anywhere (beach or NYC) in the near future? Any details would rock. Thanks!

PS-They're both at the top of my list right now too. Anything (& anyone) JV mixes sounds incredible...

-S

GHETTOWHatever... I believe this person asked about beach/NYC..not DELAWARE AVE.

Suggestion #1: Find a Philly website to post your stupid crap on!

Suggestion #2: Educate yourself...Loved your post about DT being the most "over-rated DJ in the City" ....Are you kidding? Stay in the Ghetto where you belong and promote your AC/Philly SH*T elsewhere!

Originally posted by ghettohigh:

Sal Parm is the resident at Shampoo in Philly every Thursday during the summer and JV will be spinning this Sunday at Club Egypt on Delaware Ave. also in Philly. Hope this helps.

Thanks ghetto. It helps, but not this week. Going to Puerto Rico tomorrow. Any suggestions for clubs there? Never been there before...

Is there a site that posts their schedule's or where I could sign up to be on an email list?

biggrin.gif

GHETTOWHatever... I believe this person asked about beach/NYC..not DELAWARE AVE.

Suggestion #1: Find a Philly website to post your stupid crap on!

Suggestion #2: Educate yourself...Loved your post about DT being the most "over-rated DJ in the City" ....Are you kidding? Stay in the Ghetto where you belong and promote your AC/Philly SH*T elsewhere!

Originally posted by ghettohigh:

Sal Parm is the resident at Shampoo in Philly every Thursday during the summer and JV will be spinning this Sunday at Club Egypt on Delaware Ave. also in Philly. Hope this helps.

Yeah give Ghettohigh a break. NO more DRAMA. He does not like DT then so be it. Leave it at that!

Sal Parm also is spinning at Surf Club in the summers on Sat nights. That was the last that I have heard. I am not sure how reliable it is, you might want to give them a call and see what the deal is.

SayNOtoDRAMA: Stop busting balls. Let it die! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.