Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAMPTONS 7th and 8th

Me and the posse will be rippin up the Hamptons after a brutal attempt at the Shore. We hit CPI last Sat. then went to the "Shore" for my first time and bounced the first night cuz Tempts sucks soooo bad. We went to Surf club to stand on a long ass line then went and partied at a friends house till Tempts time, went there and the fans and DJ equipment all stopped when power went out in that dump. Needless to say NEVER AGAIN....DIRTY JERSEY. Me and some friends from Mass. are gonna be goin to Beach Bar fri., Neptunes SaturDAY and SunDAY, and maybe CPI or Life. Some friends got a great house out there and are havin a sick house party Saturday. Who else is gonna be out here?

~ROMEO~

me me me and my friend! We are going to Neptuns on Sat. and CPI (love Jason).

Can't wait for Hamptons. I had THE BEST time there last weekend and every weekend from last summer. Hamptons all the way!!!

Romeo, I post on Deeper too. Have fun, hon!

Originally posted by ROME0:

Me and the posse will be rippin up the Hamptons after a brutal attempt at the Shore. We hit CPI last Sat. then went to the "Shore" for my first time and bounced the first night cuz Tempts sucks soooo bad. We went to Surf club to stand on a long ass line then went and partied at a friends house till Tempts time, went there and the fans and DJ equipment all stopped when power went out in that dump. Needless to say NEVER AGAIN....DIRTY JERSEY. Me and some friends from Mass. are gonna be goin to Beach Bar fri., Neptunes SaturDAY and SunDAY, and maybe CPI or Life. Some friends got a great house out there and are havin a sick house party Saturday. Who else is gonna be out here?

~ROMEO~

where the fuck were you last weekend?! ...I got your message on Monday

------------------

...Ph0eniX