Clubplanet Nightlife Community

super dj richie santana tonight july 13th along wit plasmic honey

Why can't Cylo stay open for more than 4 months at a time. Its a nice place. Staten Island used to be one of the biggest club havens off Manhattan and now it's all junk teen nites. All those SI dj's like Santana, Takeover and Kaos should do something about it.

Originally posted by djaparz:

I guess you guys don't realize that along with SAL PARM & Plasmic HOney Richie Santana is blowing up as a remixer/producer... Lay of the "E" and maybe you can remember what he did and how good he is!!!

I wouldn't say they're "blowing up" exactly, they're doing really well, no doubt, some of they're stuff is pretty good, but its too much cheese. "remember what he did" ??? what exactly is it your talking about? If anything they are doing well w/in the jersey scene and ny some too, but the man who's really doing well is DT. He's in demand all over the world and just got back from europe opening up in ibiza. His set at the WMC was the more influential to the scene then anyone else. And if anything, JP is blowing up more then any other american dj at the moment. He's rolling out a lot of hits and spending a lot of time in the studio.

Oh and the e comment was real intelligent considering i go to clubs sober all the time for the music and only the music.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

maybe these these dj,s aint the biggest but there doin more than alot of other dj,s out there. doesnt mean they aint big because there name isnt junior vasquez or jp or dt but i will tell you these guys are up there along wit the big names

get off the E and listen for once and maybe u will apreciate it

Maybe Sal Parm isnt the biggest DJ or the most underground but you have to give him credit for his producing. Most of his songs become club hits and some of his old stuff are classics. He puts out a lot of stuff to. Also when he does spin he sounds like he is giving it 100% every time. Does anyone know what his partner Chris Gambella does? Where does he spin if anywhere.

Ok If I offrneded anybody with that "E" comment I am am sorry. If you go sober and enjoy the music then that comment was not meant for you...

As for Sal Parm .. I am very tigt with him.. We are cousins and DJ private parties together.. Anyway he is an up an comming producer.. He unortunaltey does a lot of live work at Philly and Boston.. Did some guest spots at Tunnel and Exit.... He has teh Thursdsay night residency at Cylo and I think the Surfclub or one the NJ shore clubs a few Saturdays a month...

Christian his partner and brilliant keybopard player was DJing live at PoorBillys in NJ and did a snall room in the Tunnel... But again like Sal there booking agent get them gigs outside NYC.. Let me tell you in PHILLY I went with Sal and he is liek a God over there.. I forgot the name of teh club but it was off the hook..

Just some tracks to look for from Plasmic HOney(unreleased) Above the clouds - Amber, Waiting for tonight - Jennifer Lopez and a sick vocal with the former Spice Girl Ginger not sure of the name....

The club you are thinking of is probably Shampoo. He was the Thursday night resident for about 2 months until nobody showed up and I guess he quit. In the summer in philly though all the clubs are beat cuz everyones at the shore. What a shame, I really enjoyed hearing heavy ass shit on Thursdays. Hope he comes back in the fall.

Yeah Sal was at Shampoo in Philly for about two months. It is a real shame that no one was showing up. That is not a reflection fo Thursday's there at all. That place is really packed in the winter time. If he has plans on being back in Philly especially shampoo please let us know. He was really tearing it up there. What ever the case may be I like his music and I especially like the energy that he brings to the clubs.

Ok for the remark about the "E" I apologize to anyone who took offense to it... As for Sal Parm, He & I are pretty tight... We used to DJ private parties together... Anyway he is the hottest up and comming remixer/producer right now.. As for live shows he does Cylo regularly on Thursdays and a NJ shore club a few times a month on Fri or Sats... Unfortunatlely most of his live DJing is booked in Philadephia & Boston Clubs... I went with him to Philly and he is a God there!!! As for his Plasmic partner Christian Gambella..Byfar one of the best keyboard player i have heard.. He was DJinga few places in NJ like Poor Billys.. He also was doing alot of Boston venues...

Also check out Plasmic Honey's remix of AMBER's Above the Clouds and Jennifer Lopez's Waiting For Tonite... and a hot track that will be out soon featuring a vocal form teh ex SPice Girl - Ginger

Peace...

DJ Aparz

Hope this was helpful!!