Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos

I remember a couple years back when Tsettos was a nobody. He DJ'd at Club Abyss in Sayerville and he was terrible. Then he would go up to girls and say 'I am the DJ...did u like my music" I would just laff. Now everyone sweats him. Its funny like that.

I definitely would not say that everyone sweats him because if you read a lot of these posts there are a lot of people that bash him. Regardless, you have to keep in mind that everyone has to start somewhere and I am sure at one point in time all of the bigger name DJs were nobodys too.

Pangelid, you really make me laugh! Of course you are going to say something this stupid because you are from NY and you will never give an NJ Djs any respect even though Tsetto's is blowing up the scene in your territory right now. What do you think every DJ starts out as a star, of course not, they improve as they get more experience. Tsetto's has plenty of experience now and thats why he was aked for residency at Exit and not one of you NY Djs.

Peace out

he was asked for the residency b/c his style is very commercial and perfectly caters to the saturday night exit crowd. As for "our NY Djs" every quality dj in the city was already locked down w/ a residency so that was just another reason they had to go into jersey.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

The clubscene is all about who you know. The more talented lesser known DJ's [the one's who do it for the music and aren't clouted by money] can't break into the scene. A good reason why well promoted parties/raves [vibe oriented] are better than most clubs [materialistic]

[This message has been edited by pangelid (edited 07-15-2000).]

He was aked for his residency because he is the most talented DJ spinning right now. Exit the the mega club of NY, and thier was plenty of NY DJ's that would of loved to get that residency. By the way, what do you mean that his style caters to the saturday night Exit crowd? What kind of crowd goes to Exit on Saturday night? Tsettos is blowing up the scene right now and you need to get over this NY DJ thing and admit that the top NJ DJ's are hanging in thier with the NY DJ's. And the "more talented, lesser known DJ's" that are supposedly doing it just for the music, that the biggest BS I have ever heard. Of course every DJ does it for the music, or they wouldn't be in the business, but don't think for a minute that those "more talented, lesser known DJ's," can't wait to break out and get that money, of course they do thats what they do for a living! All because Tsetto's if making money and popular among the scene, everyone thinks he's a sellout, but as soon as those "more talented, lesser known" Dj's start to make it big and make money everyone going to say the same thing about them and how their too commercial and a sell out!

He was aked for his residency because he is the most talented DJ spinning right now. Exit the the mega club of NY, and thier was plenty of NY DJ's that would of loved to get that residency. By the way, what do you mean that his style caters to the saturday night Exit crowd? What kind of crowd goes to Exit on Saturday night? Tsettos is blowing up the scene right now and you need to get over this NY DJ thing and admit that the top NJ DJ's are hanging in thier with the NY DJ's. And the "more talented, lesser known DJ's" that are supposedly doing it just for the music, that the biggest BS I have ever heard. Of course every DJ does it for the music, or they wouldn't be in the business, but don't think for a minute that those "more talented, lesser known DJ's," can't wait to break out and get that money, of course they do thats what they do for a living! All because Tsetto's if making money and popular among the scene, everyone thinks he's a sellout, but as soon as those "more talented, lesser known" Dj's start to make it big and make money everyone going to say the same thing about them and how their too commercial and a sell out!

I would have to agree with Muthaload on that comment..and this past week he pretty muched sucked,thjrew in a handful of good songs,..nothing compared to last week....last week was the best besides sat of mem day wknd yet...come in Denny lets get with it,,,,i want a good night this wknd..later..Robyn..=)

Originally posted by jerseykid:

I mean saturday nights at exit is a commercial crowd not their for the music, only there for the scene, ktu infestation. Most talented dj spinning right now confused.gif The guy has skills, i'm not gonna take that away from him. I just don't like his style, but i would definetly not say he's the most talented either. His mixing skills are ok. I wouldn't say tsettos is blowing up the scene right now either. Now DT, he's blowing up the scene right now. Tsettos is in the same place he's been for how many years now? And he's not gonna be back at exit in the fall anyway. The jersey djs are doing well, no doubt about it. How many of the names in discussion are holding down big club residencies?(except for mendez who's supposed to back at roxy in the fall) Its one thing to say that the jersey djs, although i don't understand why there has to be a distinction btw ny and nj, instead of just individuals, are doing well for themselves, cuz they are. But its another to say they're surpassing the "ny" djs when jp is still rockin factory and junya is still at twilo etc..

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Pinkfloyd

I agree with some of what you said. I shouldn't have said that Tsettos is the most talented, but what I meant to say is that he is one of the most talented out there. Also, I didn't say that the NJ DJ's were surpassing the NY DJ's, you should know this since you quoted my whole passage, I said they are hanging in there with the NY DJ's, not exceeding them.

Peace

[This message has been edited by jerseykid (edited 07-17-2000).]

First Bringit yes I WAS there till the very end when they were chanting Denny,Denny,,I was on the dance floor all night...I didnt say Denny Sux ,that would mean in general I said this past weekend(sat)he sucked IMO...Hes inconsistent....Ive been going to tempts 3 years straight now pretty much every sat so I doubt I would thimk he sucks in general!get a clue..thanks you..Robyn..=)

Listen, Robyn, Clubfoot, Clubrat or whatever name you go by....YOU GET A CLUE!

Maybe if you weren't so fucked up all the time and worried about where to get the next "BULL" or inquiring about the proper dosage of clenbuteral you would know Denny was totally on point this Sat.

Did you ever hear of "CROWD RESPONSE"??? If you were on the dance floor you probably would have seen it as well!

Bottom line is eveyone as their own opinion and that's fine. But some people here really need to relax-----because I'm sure they would be PERFECT DJ's with amazing song selection and programming. RIGHT! rolleyes.gif

I know you didn't say he SUX (as you spell it)but you might as well. Then again...you think Andrew Mendez is good and he can't even mix cement. IMO.... eek.gif

LATERRRRRRRRRRR

BRINGIT! biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by bringit (edited 07-18-2000).]

Awww Romeo thank you sweetie for sticking up for me..how nice of you...I was just TRYING to ignore his post even though it was hard for me to keep my mouth shut..Im sure Bringit probably even has bumped into me at Tempts and doesnt know it like you said..Oh well...Thanks again..Robyn..=))

Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo.

Whatever!

Great post! Good lookin out!

Listen, I'll post whatever I feel is appropriate at the time for you or for Miss Clubsoda. She's another one who if she thinks the club or the DJ SUX---Go somewhere else. No one has a gun to your head to go to Tempts.

But then again.....I have "IDIOTIC" posts and I am jealous of "CLUBRAT".

RIGHT!

NUFF SAID

You are exactly right Bringit nobody has a gun to my head to go to Tempts,I go every Saturday cause I want to dickhead!Ive been going there for the past 3 years now so I doubt I would think Tempts sucked or for that matter that Tsettos sucked...Every dj has their off nights..no biggie...I love tempts no other club has that vibe and obviously you couldnt get that vibe if the dj sucked...Saturday IMO he was off...played some good shit but could be better...what the fuck is your problem with me?YOu dont even know me I dont think...You dont do any drugs huh?Well guess what I do..Thats not all Im there for though asshole...Clenbuterol ..oh my god who the fuck cares what I do...THats not to get fucked up off of retart its for losing weight...what do you keep tabs on what I write?YOu got any more problems with me you can take that up with my man if you want to be a 2 year old and act this way..So go fuck yourself and keep your rude comments to yourself next time..Thanks..ClubGIRL...not clubsoda you fucking queer..=)

Hello Kelly...I thought so too..Oh well..Will you be down the shore this weekend..we will friday night as usual...tempts sat?...we went to that sick new tanning salon in toms river..Holy shit!!It is sooooo phat,we were speechless...hehe..well see ya down there..Later..Robyn..=)

Obviously Bringit (*yawn*) has nothing better to do than study all our post and remember them for his when he wants to be god! As for my name and you mocking me......don't cry little man I know you will grow up some day. I don't even know Robyn but, stupid comments like your bore me!

(*yawn*)

Blondee- Hey girl!

~R~