Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why why why why why why why why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

WHY DID DENNY RUIN TEMPTS I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN OF TEMPTS FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS NOW AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DENNY I MUST SAY HAS BEEN HORRIBLE AND I MEAN HORRIBLE I WAS AT TEMPTS THIS SUNDAY AND ALL I CAN SAY IS IT SUX I REMEMBER WHEN SUNDAYS WERE THE BEST DAY TO GO OUT PEOPLE WERE CRAZY AND THE ENERGY WAS OFF THE HOOK NOW ALL HE PLAYS ARE STUPID BORING VOCALS ALL NIGHT NOW I KNOW SOME PEOPLE MAY LIKE THIS BUT BY THE LOOK OF THE DANCE FLOOR NOT TOO MANY WERE AT ABOUT TWO IN THE MORNING THERE WERE ABOUT TEN PEOPLE TOTAL ON THE DANCE FLOOR WHAT IS THAT DENNY PLEASE DO SOMETHING LETS CHANGE THINGS UP A LITTLE DO LET THE FINAL CHAPTER BE THE ONLY ENERGETIC SONG YOU PLAY ALL DAY WAIT HOLD ON A SECOND THAT SONG IS LIKE TWENTY YEARS OLD SHOULD YOU EVEN PLAY THAT ANYWAY LETS HOPE HE IMPROVE SO HE DOES NOT RUIN MY SUMMER

In comparison to the past few years...ALL of Seaside has slowed down a little this year (IMO). I don't think it has anything to do with Denny...everywhere was dead on Sunday...even Surf Club during the day.

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

i agree temptsboy. that place has been renowned for its energy. now you wait for some to build up and next thing you know the lights are on. never thought i'd hear lionel richie being played at tempts. BTW, you could use a couple periods in that post.

Sundays were the best, but I have heard from a lot of people that has changed. Even last year wasn't as good as the year before. I can not complain at all about Saturdays - the place has been full of energy. After last summer I wrote off Tempts and Denny because I thought is was so terrible - a lot of people agreed. The place was morbid - everyone was so f@*ed up (including myself) that it brough everything down. I think what he is doing this year is great - everyone has something to say about all of the vocals, but to be honest with you that is what gets the place going - 2 years ago was the best year ever at Tempts, it was untouchable and he played vocals then.....