Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do u guys waste ur time rippin on all the dj,s especially tsestos

yo all u guys are bullshit because it seems to me you dont know what a good dj is maybe tsestos or andrew mendez,or richie santana or eddie baez or sal parm names aint as big as junior vasquez or jonathan peters or danny tenaglia or david morales but hell tsestos and the rest of these guys give it all hell to make the crowd happy hell these rock the house when ever i hear so i suggest u get off the "E" one night and listen and maybe u will apreciate it

Some people rip denny because basically my man has fallen off... If you were in Tempts 2-3 years ago you would understand this.... I used to be 1 of the people always defending him but I have been to Tempts a couple of times this summer & I gotta say I didnt like what I heard. Now this is only my opinon you may happen to love what he spins. If so more power to ya to each his/her own.. I just think the summer of 98 was when Denny was @ his best.........

Hey Mikey

--You sound just like every other Staten Island guido/retard i know...why don't you get your head out of your ass and stop praying that CYLO, or Quest or 19th hole or whatever piece of shit Staten Island nite spot will catch on. Do me a favor and write a post that people care about instead of adding insult to injury. Respect people's opinions.

[This message has been edited by pangelid (edited 07-20-2000).]

Summer of '98 Was INCREDIBLE ..........completely untouchable!!!

No one can ever get that back, well basically because you can never duplicate anything - that is just life. I think Denny is great this year and I love what he is doing. This summer is looking like a memorable one for me!

Originally posted by pangelid:

Hey Mikey

--You sound just like every other Staten Island guido/retard i know...why don't you get your head out of your ass and stop praying that CYLO, or Quest or 19th hole or whatever piece of shit Staten Island nite spot will catch on. Do me a favor and write a post that people care about instead of adding insult to injury. Respect people's opinions.

WELL JACK ASS U ARE WRONG I AINT NO GUIDO PUNK FROM STATEN ISLAND FIRST OF ALL I HAPPEN TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND HAPPEN TO KNOW MOST OF THESE DJS AND PRODUCERS AND I THINK ALL OF U PEOPLE SAYIN HE SUX ARE WRONG AND SHOULD OPEN UP YOUR EARS AND REALLY LISTEN AND APRECIATE IT AND FIRST OF ALL IM NOT ALL ABOUT CYLO AND ALL THESE OTHER CLUBS BUT AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN BK

[This message has been edited by mikeynine999 (edited 07-20-2000).]

Guest temptsboy

lo2o0ooo is the only one that has it right. Thank god someone has the idea I did think Denny was off the hook but he has gotten worse every year. I also defended him against people in the industry but he has really let me down. I know he has it in him. My aol screename is not Temptsboy because I hate Denny.