Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Shore

MOst of these places mentioned are in Seaside Heights on the main strip. Club XS, Tempts, Bermuda Club are all on the same street, a few blocks away from each other.

Surf Club's in Ortley Beach, one town North of Seaside Heights & DJais is in Belmar.

They have meters & paid parking lots up & down the strip so it's usually not a problem, warning though, there are A LOT of cops in Seaside & if you're planning on getting fuct up I would recommend getting a room for the weekend, there are DWI check points on some of the major roads leading from Seaside especially holiday weekends.

Have a good time.

Hey jarmenio -

I woner if we've ever met? My friends and I go to all the same places!! You probably know some of hem - we are from Howell, Freehold, Lakewood, etc. You can't really miss me though - I'm usually one of the only black girls in the club!

T.T.

Howell

Hey jarmenio -

I woner if we've ever met? My friends and I go to all the same places!! You probably know some of hem - we are from Howell, Freehold, Lakewood, etc. You can't really miss me though - I'm usually one of the only black girls in the club - But the MOST gorgeous of course!

T.T.

Howell

Hey boredofhouse...Take it easy. I really doubt that sista looked that bad. I don't know who she is but as a black woman myself (if ya saw me you would know who I am - I kinda stick out of the crowd - heightwise), thats kinda f'd up to call her out like that. I hope I don't bump into you in Belmar/Seaside next weekend!

Anyone for Djias Aug 4th???

Love, peace, & hair grease

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!

[This message has been edited by jamjimvin (edited 07-28-2000).]

Hey boredofhouse -

you got a lot of balls! First if all - I'd love to know where there is a Shooter's in Howell - try SCOOTER's on Rte.9

Second - you would thank your lucky stars if I ever gave you the time of day at the club!

you are probably one of the many guys I catch staring -but aren't man enough to talk to me!

If you want - I'll GLADLY meet you in person - then let's see what you have to say!!

Maybe I'll see you at Tempts tomorrow? I'll ley you know what I'm wearing . . .

And to jamjinvin - thanks for backing a siste up!

Peace, love, and hairgrease is right!

I know I'm beautiful and so are you!

Maybe I'll see you at DJais . . .

Tiffany

Hey boredofhouse -

you got a lot of balls! First if all - I'd love to know where there is a Shooter's in Howell - try SCOOTER's on Rte.9

Second - you would thank your lucky stars if I ever gave you the time of day at the club!

you are probably one of the many guys I catch staring -but aren't man enough to talk to me!

If you want - I'll GLADLY meet you in person - then let's see what you have to say!!

Maybe I'll see you at Tempts tomorrow? I'll ley you know what I'm wearing . . .

And to jamjinvin - thanks for backing a siste up!

Peace, love, and hairgrease is right!

I know I'm beautiful and so are you!

Maybe I'll see you at DJais . . .

Tiffany

(are you man enough to name yourself?)

Scooters, Shooters, you get the picture. Listen I know exactly who you are & what you look like, that's why I posted the description, you have a bad weave, your teeth are so yellow you needed a butter knife to brush them & you dance like an epaleptic (sp?) in a k-hole. Please, if guys are staring at you it's because they're trying to figure out how Big Foot got in the club. See you at DJais.

Hey boredofhouse:

No- you really don't know who I am - There is no POSSIBLE way that you met me at scooters - I haven't been there in over two years, since a frined of mine worked there.

I don't know why you are so hostile - if I am so ugly, why does it bother you so much?

When did you see me at Tempts? Do you remember what I wore? I'd loved to know

I'll let you know if I'm going tomorrow night -I REALLY want to meet you in person

Do you have the balls for it?

Tiffany

Still can't use your really name can you?

P.S. I wans't referring to you when I said see you at DJais

Hey bored -

Come to think of it - I never directed a question at you in the first place - I asked jarmenio if he knew me -NOT YOU . . .

You know - I've read some of your other posts - and I think that you should remember silence is a virtue! Maybe you should shutup!

I see this coversation went in the wrong direction. I thought going out is all about having a good time. And as for guys staring...Girl6...I agree with you on that one. I don't understand why guys should feel intimidated by a woman getting her groove on the dance floor. If anything he go up to her and see if he can have as much fun as she is!

And boredofhouse...Girl6 must have made a serious impression on you since you haven't forgotten about her to this day. If she is as bad as you say she is, why waste your time dissing her? From what I can tell from this...I think you have a thing for her! If I am wrong then I'm wrong but hey I am no psychic (or psychiatrist for that matter) so I don't know why would you even care about her if she so bad of a person to you...Just a couple of thoughts form the peanut gallery.

Another thing to boredofhouse...Watch it with the height jokes before I get my "Juice Man" bf on ya!

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!

Hey bored -

I'll end this if you will. But let's get one thing clear - YOU DON"T KNOW ME! we have never met! If you really did know me, you would have known that there was no possible way for me to get served at Scooter's a few years ago, since I just turned 21 in April.

Maybe some day we will cross paths, but as for now - you really should try to be a little nicer to people - especially when I never said anyhting bad about you in the first place.

Have a good weekend - and I don't drink beer

(just for the record)

Tiffany

P.S. jamjinvin - thanks for backing me up

Love live the juicehead boyfriends!!!